~CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT~

~ April 1, 2020, ~

~Viktor POV~

I hold onto my lover's hand tight. Everything about this night was so perfect. There wasn't another place I would have rather been. Well, maybe holding his hand on a beach somewhere sounded more romantic than the couch in our living room so maybe I should say that I wouldn't want to be with anyone but him.

This was the first time I had been able to sit down and relax in the past month. Since I began coaching full time, it was always on my mind. I seemed to always be working on their routines or at the rink with them.

Yuuri wasn't any better. He had been travelling so much that we hardly had a moment to ourselves. I'd savour the feeling of him in my arms and miss him when he would have to get up.

I lean down and nibble gently on his ear. "Viktor," Yuuri said, his voice as smooth as butter. His hand slides up and rests on the back of my neck. His touch sent chills down my back. "I love you." I sigh as he relaxes his head on my chest and I move my head so my chin could rest on his head.

"I love you too," I whisper into his hair which smelled like his cinnamon scented shampoo and rain from his walk home in the rain.

The doorbell rings and Yuuri grones in annoyance. The feeling is mutual. It was late enough that we shouldn't be having guests this late. I stand and walk reluctantly to the door. I put my eye up to the peephole and on our doorstep is a girl I thought I'd never get the pleasure of meeting.

"I'm your long-lost daughter!" The girl yelled as soon as I opened the door. Behind me, I hear Yuuri stand and make his way to the door to see who yelled.

"Wha-"

"Sorry, I said that for the readers." The girl turns towards you, the Reader like in the office. "Hiya! So this is probably kinda strange for you to be reading but bear with me!" She turns back to Viktor and hugs him.

"I've been writing your story for the past year! It's an honour to meet you!" Yuuri and Viktor exchange a worried and confused look as she steps away. "My name is Kris or Author-Chan! I'm here because this is my April Fools chapter!" And then it all clicks. This is why you were reading a chapter of a Viktor X Reader in which Viktor was kissing Yuuri! Silly Author-Chan!

She flipped her brown hair over her shoulder and grins at the two men who she had been obsessing over for the past year. "This chapter is getting pretty boring so I guess I'll be leaving!" Kris turns back to you and smiles. It is good to see you again! I don't believe that I'll be doing another chapter like this ever because I hadn't been planning on writing a 'prank' chapter until after the first few words were typed out and frankly it was odd for me to think of a way to add myself into the plot. I will most likely answer your comment if you decide to leave one for me!" The short girl hugs you quickly then also hugs Viktor and Yuuri before turning to the door. "Have a good rest of your day, Beans!" She blows a kiss and kicks her leg out behind her and spins around. 

"That was certainly odd..." Yuuri comments.

"This chapter was pretty cool," Yuuri gazes longingly up at Viktor who shrugs and kisses his lover.

"Better make the best out of the time we have before Kris ends the chapter," Viktor says nonchalantly.

~

A/N I know literally every author on here has an April Fools but I thought I'd try my hand at it too! This was a lot of fun to write but this has nothing to do with the plot of this fanfiction.

Hope Y'all got a kick out of this at least! New chapter coming out Friday! <3