~CHAPTER FIFTEEN~

A/N: *Types in 'Y/N POV' Then remembers what happened last chapter* I wanna write Yurio's instead and make him insult Viktor some more!

~Yurio POV~

Old man...Doesn't he have any pride? Skating with his little slut when he should be flying back to Russia with me! They are cute though. But doesn't he think about other people? Can't he see how uncomfortable this is making Yuuri?

"Viktor! I didn't fly here to the little piggie's home to sit here and watch you skate with your girlfriend, Y/N!" I yell from the stands and Yuuri covers his ears.

The wimp. He should know that if he wants something then he should go get it? It's as plain as day that Yuuri is totally in love with Viktor!

Viktor waves at us and I scowl back which just makes him chuckle. 

He was always trying to remain positive. Can't he show a little confusion or something? Is he really that blind to not see how much Yuuri is squirming next to me? He makes me sick.

"Come join us!" Viktor yells up to us and I can see Y/N try to shrink herself. She was obviously uncomfortable.

"Nyet." I shake my head and sit back down while Yuuri starts to stand and obey his coach. I pull the back of his shirt and make him sit back down. He trips over his large clumsy feet and lands in my lap.

"Get off of me Pig!" Yuuri's eyes widen and he hops out of my lap as quickly as his fat body would allow. From the rink, I can hear Viktor laughing and I glance down at him. He motions for us to come skate with him and I shake my head and decline his offer yet again.

Y/N whispers something in Viktor's ear. He hesitates and she whispers something again and he nods. She skates off the ice quickly and takes her skates off. With skates in hand, she waves at Viktor and then at Yuuri and I then leaves the rink.

When she is out of sight Yuuri pushes past me and walks as fast as his legs will allow to the edge of the ice before remembering that he was not wearing his skates. By the time I make it to the last stair he was out on the ice talking with Viktor.

"Yurio," I grimace at the new name but look up anyway. "Have you been practising your routine?" Yet another reason to hate this old skaters guts. 

How could he have given me agape?

"Yes," I lie. I hadn't practised as much as he would have liked. I was not connecting with the music as I normally did. Nothing was there when I listened to it. Yuuko Nisigori had offered to help me with my training but even then the agape wasn't coming to me.

"Yurio," He tilts his head slightly and raises his eyebrows as if saying that he knew I was lying.

"Leave me alone, old man." I snap and examine my nails as if the were the most fascinating things I had seen all day and he rambles on about how I should at least try to put feeling into my routine.

"Now, Yurio." I tone him out like I had back in Russia when he would tell me how I could better my already perfect lutz. I look up at him and he stares right back at me. It was a silent battle of pride.

Yuuri watches us silently until he can't take it any longer.

"Viktor, I have been practising every minute I can." He whispers, but it sounds much louder since there had not been a sound except the air conditioner running for a few moments.

"Very good, Yuuri." Viktor smiles his bright toothy smile and I scowl. "Would you like to go first." He said more as a statement than a question. Yuuri doesn't reply. I had watched him practice, we all knew that Yuuri couldn't compleat all of his jumps.

~Y/N POV~

"Nyet," Yurio yells and I look up at him and Yuuri. Yurio cast Viktor a scowl and looks over at Yuuri who was sitting next to him and his expression melted to something kind yet oddly frustrated. Yuuri looked...jealous? Yuuri had never had a crush as far as I knew, but maybe...

"Get off of me Pig!"Yurio yells and Yuuri who I had seen fall into Yurio's lap jumps up faster than I had ever seen him move.

Viktor who still had his arm around my waist, chuckles and Yurio shoots him a glare that could have killed anyone, but Viktor just smiles back.

I tap Viktor's shoulder and he looks at me. "I should probably go, I don't think Yurio wants me here while you are practising," I whisper into his ear. Before he can answer I whisper: "It's my lunch break anyway. I'm starving!" Viktor smiles and nods. I skate off the ice as fast as I can and take my skates off. With them in hand, I leave the rink and head to the kitchen.

"Can it be possible that both Yuuri and I like Viktor?" I whisper to myself.

~

~Word Count: 876~

~Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share~