~CHAPTER TEN~

{A/N I usually don't add author's notes, but this is important...Everyone, yes, you in the back as well...Let's all take a moment to admire this fan art of Viktor...Thank you. You may now go back to whatever you were doing.}

~Previously on 'Beautiful'~

The doorbell rings and Dai squeals. "Was that Viktor?" Momma Q says excitedly and Dai squeals again.

"Yes!!" Dai runs to the door and before I'm even in the living room she has the door open and is inviting him in.

"Now, have her back by next week." Viktor smiles at me and I say hello.

"Good afternoon."

~Y/N POV~

"Hi," I reply shyly and tug on my purse. Viktor was standing in the doorway with a single white rose and wearing a black tuxedo and matching tie. He flashes a bright white smile at me and I feel my cheeks turn red. Aiko and Fruit Loop run up to Viktor's pants leg and sniff and bark at him. I scoop Aiko up off the floor which gives me a chance to allow my cheeks to change back to their normal color.

Dai and Viktor began a conversation about how late they should stay out. I kiss the top of Aiko's head and take a deep breath.

"I need to give you a bath." Aiko whines and I chuckle quietly. Aiko, like most dogs, hated taking a bath or anything to do with water.

After fifteen minutes of Dai snapping photos and yelling at Momma Q for being too blunt ("I was just saying that if they didn't happen to have a condom the Dai does have those fancy pregnancy preventing pills you could take!"), We finally managed to hop in the Uber and sit in silence until it was broken by Viktor laughing.

"She's delightful!" Viktor remarks truthfully and I look at the floor and blush.

"I've known her since I was in grade school, she's definitely something." Viktor turns towards me and rests his hand on top of mine and I look up he's smiling.

"She is a good friend. Dai's only looking out for your well-being, but I'm sorry to disappoint her and her mother, something like that is a second date activity not a first. " Viktor's blue eyes sparkle with humor and I blush again and look back at the floor. There was an interesting stane next to my foot that looked like the Hawaiian islands. We stay seated like that for a moment before the driver slams on his breaks and yells unsaint like words at the cars in front of us.

"I'm afraid that you might be a little late for dinner. These..." The driver looks back at me. "...Jerks won't speed up. I apologize for cursing. I forgot there was a lady in the back." I smile.

"It's alright, my Mom/Dad has road rage too. I've said some unflattering things on the road as well..." Viktor smirks and the driver nods.

"Well in that case." The driver throws up a gesture at the driver next to us and he honks and shows our driver the same courtesy which sends me into a fit of giggles. Viktor smiles at me and squeezes my hand which he was still holding.

The driver slams on the breaks again and yells a string of words that makes me laugh even harder.

"I love your laugh," Viktor comments softly and I blush.

We haven't even gotten to the restaurant and I am in a constant state of nerves and a blushing mess! What will Viktor think of me?

"So," I cough and collect myself. "Where are we going?" Viktor smiles.

"You'll see," He and glances out the window to see out close we are. All he sees is an endless line of cars on the little highway.

"Do you like cards?" I laugh and tilt my head slightly as he pulls a deck of cards out of his pocket.

For the remainder of the car ride, we play go fish because that was pretty much the only card game I learned how to play. When we arrive at the restaurant the driver turns around in his seat.

"Now, you lovebirds get home early and don't let her pay for dinner. That's your job to treat this nice girl the way she deserves." Viktor looks at the driver and then back at me with a grin on his face.

"I intend on treating her the way she deserves." The driver turns around satisfied with Viktor's answer.

"Now have a nice day and get out of my car, I've had enough of you two making goo-goo eyes at each other." The three of us laugh and Viktor jumps out of the car and as I open the car door and he holds out his hand for me and helps me out of the car.

"You better keep that guy around." The driver adds before Viktor closes the door and I blush.

Yeah...I'd like to...

~

~Word Count 802~

~Don't forget to Vote and Comment!!!~