~CHAPTER FIVE~

~August 5th~

~Dai POV~

"Tell me again!!!" I squeal as Y/N put away children's skates from the class she just taught.

"Dai, there's nothing more to tell! I had a cup of coffee with Viktor Nikiforov and he briefly mentioned meeting again sometime soon before he leaves for the Grand Prix with Yuuri." She grins. Ever since yesterday, she wouldn't stop smiling. I always knew they were meant to be!

"We exchanged numbers. He hasn't even texted me yet." Y/N looks a little disappointed, but still happy.

"I know, but that's one step closer to you and Viktor getting married!" She shakes her head and laughs. "I've already started wedding planning! By the time the day rolls around you'll be down on your knees thanking me for always believing in you and for planning your 500 person wedding for you!" I say confidently.

"Alright, if I marry Viktor Nikiforov I will get down on my knees and thank you for always believing in me and planning my 500 person wedding. If I don't then you'll rip up the wedding plans and throw them away and promise never to plan my life out again. Deal?" I hold out my hand and she shakes it with fire in her eyes.

"Deal, but I still get to help you plan your wedding if you marry someone other than Viktor and your funeral." Y/N nods and turns to walk to the kitchen.

"And you can't help bribe him!" I nod and smirk.

"But that doesn't mean I can give him a little push in the right direction!" Dai says quietly enough so I don't hear it.

~Dai's Future Diary~

~August 2017~

I sigh and pick up my pink pen and begin writing my goals for Y/N and Viktor.

1:  Viktor has to ask her out on a date this week so they have time to spend together before the Grand Prix on the 21st.

~Date Ideas~

Fancy dinner and a walk in the moon light

Skating together? Or is that an activity to pass the time?

Picnic at the park!!!

A walk on the beach

Brunch as a couple holding hands

Bowling...or is she to bad at it for that to be fun?

Four words: Lady and the Tramp

2: First Kiss!!! Has to happen!!! Y/N is a chicken we all know this, but she has to have the first kiss!!!