~CHAPTER TWENTY ONE~

~Last Time On Beautiful ~ Viktor X Reader~

"And that's the story of my first skating injury." Victor finally sits back on the couch. He had been sitting with his elbows on his knees with his head resting on his hands the whole story. "After we left the hospital no one ever talked about my injury. Ever." I rest my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around me.

"That's an...Interesting story, Viktor." He nods. "But whatever happened to Marinochka?" Viktor looks down at the floor and sighs.

"We grew apart. I travelled too much for her to be anything more to me than a friend." He shakes his head and looks at me. "But that is in the past."

~August 14th~

I stand and stretch. Viktor had been telling the stories of his skating incidents for nearly an hour and a half. I'm sure he exaggerated slightly on one or two of them because I remember watching him skating beautifully {haha} after he supposedly fell down ten flights of stairs, but his stories were interesting anyway. "So, would you like a cup of coffee or something?" I look back at Viktor who had Aiko in his lap and Makkachin's head rested on his leg. He looked so comfortable despite the invasion of privacy from my dog. "I have all kinds of tea and coffee and hot chocolate if you want that too."

"What are you having?" Viktor strokes Aiko's ear and Makkachin shifts slightly to get a better look at Viktor who was betraying him by petting Aiko.

"Hot chocolate!" I yell from the kitchen and I hear him chuckle.

{A/N If you don't like hot chocolate then...Oh well! Victor drinking hot chocolate because of you is adorable!}

"I'd like some as well." 

{A/N I is a smol bean, but if you're not, then use your imagination and believe you are.}

I grab my trusty stool from the spice cabinet-

{A/N Quick question. Do you call the small room that you leave your dry foods in a 'Spice cabinet' or a 'cupboard' or 'pantry'?}

and set down and grab a blue mug with white snowflakes and a red plaid mug from the cabinet and proceed to heat the water for our hot chocolate. Just as I was pouring the hot coco mix into the water Dai runs into the kitchen with a clutch and shoes in her hand.

"Was that Viktor?" Dai whispers and looks around the corner of the kitchen wall at Viktor who waves at her. Dai spins back around and flattens herself against the wall.

"Hello to you too, Dai," I fish a spoon out of the silverware drawer and Dai drops her shoes on the floor and slips them on then I notice what she's wearing. A white crop-top, red pencil skirt, heels, and a black clutch. She even had her hair curled.

"I have a date...and I kinda wanted you to hide in your bedroom so you didn't tell any bad stories about me because I really like this one and he's the first guy I've gone out with since...you know." Dai takes a deep breath and lays her clutch on the counter.

"Dai, I wouldn't do that..again, but I'll make sure when your date doesn't know we're here." I pick up the blue mug by the handle and then the red. "When is he coming? Where are you going for dinner?" 

"In 15 minutes and just some restaurant," Dai replies as she smooths out her already perfect, unwrinkled skirt. The door-bell rings and Dai's eyes go wide. "Or now!"

"Do you want me to get it?" I say and Dai shakes her head quickly and she spins on her heel and starts walking to the door. "Have fun!" I start walking out of the kitchen, then notice Dai's clutch which she had left on the counter.

"Hi," Dai says after she opens the door and I slam the cups down on the counter, spilling a bit of the coco and grab her clutch.

She doesn't want him to know there's anyone here...

 I dive onto the floor and crawl behind the old recliner in the living room and slide the clutch hard as I can at Dai's ankles. Her date, a tall black haired man, turns before I can see his face and Dai bends down to pick up her clutch before walking out the door which she swings shut behind her.

 I crawl back to the kitchen and stand, my knees sting a little from crawling on the carpet. I grab a towel and clean up the hot chocolate and bring it into the living room where Viktor was sound asleep with Aiko and Makkachin still in his lap.

~

~Word Count: 800~

~Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share~