~CHAPTER ELEVEN~

~Y/N POV~

I look up at quite possibly the cutest restaurant I have ever seen. The name was in French, c'est la fin des haricots, which made Viktor laugh. I didn't understand what it meant so I just laughed along and made a note to look it up later. The exterior of the tiny restaurant was white. Just above the two dark oak doors was a balcony with purple and blue hanging baskets and ivy handing down from it. The balcony fit one table and white stane glass doors. A Valet was standing behind his desk, wearing a white shirt and black bowtie and smile on his face. Everything felt like a dream.

Viktor slips his hand into mine and leads me inside with a slight nod to the Valet driver.

The inside was even more wonderful than the outside. All the tables had a white tablecloth and a bread basket and a little tray of butter. The cafe smelled like heaven with all the sweet pastries, biscuits, and stews that they provided.

A girl who looked around the age of 16 and was dressed in a black dress, black heels, and a white apron with her light brown hair in a tight bun, asks us to follow her to our reserved table. When she reads our reservation she smiles at the both of us joyfully and starts walking to the back of the room before remembering something and turning around.

"I forgot, I'm Georgia and I'll be your waitress this evening." Georgia turns back around and walks towards a flight of stairs near the kitchen. "There is a white wine on the table for you to start with, but if you prefer we can provide a red or fruity wine instead." She says before adding: "But if it's between you and I, the fruity wines are for wimps." Viktor joins the girl in laughing and I glance down at the floor. 

I don't mind a fruity wine now and again...

We make our way up the stairs which were steeper than I thought. It was a little hard to climb them in a skirt, but at least I look cute?

"My Mumma told me that we were having a celebrity come to the cafe I begged her to let me wait on your table. I've seen you skate since I was small and aren't you Yuuri Katsuki's coach!" The girl rambles on as she leads us through a room that looked exactly like the one below but it was less packed.

I look down at Viktor's hand which was holding mine and bite my lip slightly. My hand felt good in his, strong, gentle, oddly soft hand.

Georgina stops and turns around to look at us. Her eyes were sparkling and I could tell she was enjoying being out waiter for whatever reason.

"I set the table myself so some of the spoons might be a little off or a napkin not folded right, but I'm happy with it." She turns around and opens the two stain glass doors that I had seen from the outside.

The first things I see are the candles and pray to God that I don't knock one of them over by accident.

{A/N Yeah, I know there aren't any candles there, but it's supposed to be a candlelit dinner so pretend.}

"The Fromage Blanc Custards with Radish Salad will be out in a moment." Georgia pushes Viktor and I outside and shuts the doors after us. I laugh awkwardly and look out at the view. This night was perfect. We might have gotten here late and been in the car with a potential murderer and there was the slight chance that I could burn down the building by knocking over a  candle or two, but for now, I was in the moonlight about to have dinner with Viktor and all was right in the world.

~To be Continued...again...~

~Word Count: 664~

~Don't forget to Vote and Comment~