~CHAPTER SIX~

~Y/N POV~

Instead of staying at Ice Castle Hasetsu for lunch like I usually do, I decide to walk to a small park that's a bit out of the way. The park was filled with cherry blossom trees and people seated underneath them on benches.

I sit on the ground under one of the cherry trees and pull out a sandwich and F/B {Favorite book}

I open up to my bookmark and start reading until I'm interrupted by a vibration coming from my phone.

Viktor Nikiforov 

Hello, is this Y/N?

Yes, hi!

I wanted to invite you to sit with

me during the free skate

competition.

I would love that!

Then I guess I'll see you then!

Have a nice day!

I squeal with joy and a few people turn and look at me concerned. I smile down at my phone and decide against texting Dai about Viktor inviting me to sit with him. I wanted to keep it to myself for as long as I can.

I finish my sandwich and put my book back in my purse. I stand and my phone starts buzzing again.

Dai...How does Dai know something happened??

I answer the phone and am greeted by the sound of my best friend sniffling.

"Y/N he...He...HE BROKE UP WITH ME!"

~

"He just-he just said he wanted to break up! B-b-because he doesn't love me anymore!" I'd called Yuko and explained why I had to skip work while I was in a taxi on my way to the apartment Dai and Bayani share or more like shared.

"I'll be out in 15 minutes. If I'm not then come in and help me barry a body." I say almost jokingly and the taxi driver laughs.

"Bayani, open up!" I yell from outside the door and he opens the door after a few minutes of me yelling.

"What? I'm not taking her back!" Bayani was dressed only in his underwear.

"I'm here for all her stuff," I say sharply and push him out of the way.

"Hey, this is my house! Get out!" I ignore him and look around the apartment. It was a mess. There where fast food cups and wrappers lying around all over the place, clothes hanging off the door handles and a nasty smell in the air.

"Slob," I mutter under my breath and grab a trash bag from underneath the sink in the kitchen. I start grabbing anything I think belongs to Dai and things I know aren't hers, but look nice enough to take back with me.

"That's not hers!" Bayani says several times and I just glare at him. I move from the living room to the bedroom and pack all of her clothes into two suit cases and her shoes in another. Bayani was looking over my shoulder the whole time.

"Y/N stop taking my stuff." Bayani reaches for one of the bags and I punch him in the nose.

"BlTCH!" He yells and holds his nose.

That felt good!

Bayani runs to the bathroom to stop his nose from bleeding and I finish retrieving Dai's stuff. I don't say another word to him before lugging all the bags out to the taxi and tell him to step on it.

Before we pull away Bayani runs out to the sidewalk and shows me an unflattering hand gesture.

"He's a jerk-"

"I KNOW, BUT I LOVE THAT JERK!" Dai whales. I rub her back and she cries into my shoulder. "I HATE BOYS!"

"Yeah, they are good for nothing."

"You have to marry Viktor, Y/N! He's the only good man in this godforsaken world!"

Now isn't, not the best time...but...

"He asked me to sit with him during the free skate," I say quietly and Dai sits up quickly.

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?" Dai yells. "Y/N THAT'S AMAZING! WE HAVE TO GO SHOPPING TO FIND YOU A NEW DRESS AND I'LL DO YOUR MAKEUP AND HAIR AND-You need wear your black lingerie." I glare at her and she grins back. "I'm just kidding!"

"I hope so!" I say and Dai turns the tv on to Say Yes to The Dress.

For the remainder of the night, we finish 3 seasons of SYTD and 2 containers of ice cream each.

~

Word Count: 719

~Don't forget to Vote and Comment~