~CHAPTER SIXTEEN~

~Y/N POV~

"Can it be possible that both Yuuri and I like Viktor?" I whisper to myself. "Nah, Yurio seemed a little jealous of me skating with Viktor too...and they both can't like Viktor." I shrug and grab my lunch, F/S { Favourite sandwich } from the fridge.

~La Time Skip brought to you by the designer bags under my eyes~

"Did you see the way he looked at me?" Dai says with a dazed look in her eyes for the millionth time. "And he said 'Hi, Dai,"...He knows my name! I mean, of course he does! But...I swear he blushed when he saw me!" A thoughtful look crosses her face and I glance back at the shelves full of colourful cereal boxes in search for my favourite. {A/N But seriously what's y'alls favourite cereal brand? Mine is anything chocolate!}

"And his eyes...They are so dark and mysterious!" I laugh under my breath at her. She had been saying that Yuuri's eyes were mysterious for years and I still don't get it. To me, he looked like a big cinnamon roll.

Next to me, I hear Dai set down the grocery basket and sit down on the cold, white tile floor.

"Dai, what are you-" Dai shrugs and runs her fingers through her black hair like she does when she is tired. "You're supposed to be the adult here! You are older than me, remember?" Dai laughs and lays down on her back with her hair covering the tiles.

"You act older than me!" She pokes me on the knee with her foot and I continue looking for cereal. "And you're a party pooper!" I look at her without moving my head and sigh.

"Since when." I sit crossed legged next to her and poke her stomach with my right pointer finger. "Have I been a party pooper?" Dai sits up next to me and accidentally knocks over a few cereal boxes. "I'm not the one who fell off a table during her first party and broke the boom box!" Dai shrugs and pokes me in the stomach just below my ribs and I shriek. {A/N That's my only tickle spot...that and my feet...and my back...and my belly...Okay it's not THE only...}

"Well, at least-" I hear footsteps behind me and spin around to see an employee obviously coming to investigate the commotion.

"Are you both alright?" I jump to my feet and nod. Dai attempts to stand but only manages to knock over more cereal boxes.

"Yes...Um...We're alright...Thanks." I glance over my shoulder at Dai just in time to see her wink at the employee. I turn back around and he laughs and leaves us to our own devices.

~Viktor POV~

"You like her, Yuuri!" Yuuri, who had his hands over his cheeks in an attempt to conceal his blush, shakes his head. "Just tell me, Yuuri!" I shake his shoulder and he shakes his head again. "Yuuri," I say slowly and disappointedly.

"...First grade..." I grin at him and he looks at the floor and fidgets with his feet. "I thought her kitty sweaters and braces were cute." He says shyly. "But I didn't know how to talk to her...so I didn't." Yuuri shrugs and I wait for him to continue talking. "...I still don't." I tackle him and hug his waist.

"Yuuri, I hope she will make you very happy! I will set up a place for you to meet her!" I grab my phone from off the coffee table and began calling Y/N before Yuuri rips my phone out of my hands and hangs up.

"I don't want her knowing!" Yuuri says and clutches my phone in his hands like he would die if it was released.

"Yuuri, I wasn't going to tell Dai." Yuuri shakes his head.

"Don't tell Y/N either! She might tell Dai and...I don't know...I don't want to be rejected?" Yuuri says in a  quiet voice and avoids eye contact.

"I promise I won't tell anyone...Not even Yurio." Yuuri's body relaxes and he nods.

"Ha ha ha, Old man!" Yurio jumps out from under the bed laughing evilly. "To late!" Yuuri's eyes grow large.

"Yurio," I glare at him and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm not going to tell anyone," Yurio promises. "Yet."

~

Q&A questions from @WebuMess . Thanks, bean!

1) Who is the most relatable reader

TIt depends. I've had a lot of very relatable readers both now and when I first started this book. I would have to say all the readers that don't have a weird obsession with bleach! {Jk love you all <3}

2) Who is a reader-chan you definitely like?

Again, it depends. I've had a lot of very creative readers and they are all wonderful, but my gosh there was this one reader, ADD HER NAME who wrote a YOI smut because she was inspired by my old chapters and long story short the fastest way for me to love you is for you to write a smut and dedicate it to me! XD 

3) How old are you?

I am 14 currently and will be turning 15 on November the 14th and I expect 100 birthday wishes for all you people! {Lol, jk...But seriously though... ;D }

4) Most embarrassing moment?

There are so many! One that comes to mind is when I read the wrong passage of the Bible in front of the high school/middle school youth group not once but twice in a row...Another would be the day that I told my friend that I was in love with her older brother {I was like 8} and she asked if she could tell him and I thought she asked if she could laugh and I said yes...I have so many more if y'all wanna hear them just ask.

5) Favorite book?

SO MANY! My top favourite would be all the Harry Potter books but more specifically the third because it is so gosh darn good. More recently I read the book thief which would be the second place but 

6) Spoopy experiences.

I've had a few moments where I will be like "I bet you will sneeze" and then like five minutes later they will but nothing to bad.