25

"No!" I yelled waking up from a nightmare again. 

I felt two warm arms around me. "It's ok baby. I'm here."

I held Jamie and just cried. "Shh it's ok." he held me tight.

"I-I'm thirsty."

"I'll go get you some water." 

He was about to get up and I pulled him back on his arm. "Don't leave me please."

"Come with me then."

"Ok."

We both got up and I held him on his arm. As we went down. There was a noise in the kitchen. I gasp terrified. 

"Stay here." 

He was just about to leave me when we heard a moan. "Ah yeah..."

We looked at each other and again there was a moan. "Ah... Faster baby..."

"Lets just go back to bed." I said to Jamie.

"Ok."

We went back up and I drank some water in the bathroom. I went back to the room. Jamie was laying in bed and I joined him. I lay close to him laying my head on his chest and he held me tight. We heard the moaning getting louder. "Ah... Oh yes..."

Jamie gently stroke my back. It gave me chills. I knew I wasn't going to fall asleep soon. I looked up to him and I saw his eye were closed and I put my head back on his chest.

"Do you want to?" he asked.

"I thought you were sleeping."

"I'm not."

I gently stroke my fingers over his chest. He lifts up my chin.

"Do you want to?"

I just nod. He turns on his side and kisses me on the mouth and I moved closer to him. I put my one leg over his waist and he touches it softly. Sending shivers down my spine. He moves his hand to my butt pushing me against him. He takes my shirt off and plays with my breasts. He puts his mouth around them and gently sucks on them. I moan softly. Then he moves his hands to my pants and takes them off with my panties. He puts his hand between us and he puts his one finger inside of me. I gasp and moan softly as he moves it in and out. "Ah..." I moved my hands down to his pants and puts it inside his pants and plays with him too. He was moaning softly too. He puts another finger inside me and moves in and out of me fast. I moan louder and squeezed him harder. His moaning got louder too. He takes his fingers out and takes his pants off. And he turns me around with my back against him. And he puts it inside of me. "Ah..." I moaned louder and he moves into me faster. 

We were done and laid in each others arms. I slowly faded away and he did too. 

If you love the story please Vote. Thank you.