12

I woke up the next morning. My head was hurting a lot. My body was hurting. Mandy was sitting on the bed. It was morning already. She looks at me. 

"I'm sorry about everything." she said.

"Were you trying to kill me?"

"No of course not. I don't know why I've been acting like this. I guess Jamie was right. I was jealous of the two of you. I'm so sorry Elena."

"Ok." I sighed. 

"Austin was here. But we told him what happened. He's very cute." she said.

I made a sarcastic joke "Well you can have him if you want him."

"Really?" she asked all excited.

"Oh... So you want him? I was actually joking."

"Yeah. He's really cute." she said smiling.

I giggled "Go for it then. We are just friends so I don't mind." 

"Thank you" she said all excited.

I just giggled and I got up and saw Amber wasn't in the room. 

"Where's Amber?"

"In the kitchen with Jamie. She's making breakfast." 

"Oh."

So I went to the kitchen. Mandy was like a puppy flowing me. 

Amber was making breakfast and Jamie was making coffee. And when I entered Amber saw me.

"Hey how are you feeling?" 

"Everything hurts.... And morning." 

Mandy just stood in the door. Jamie picked up a cup of coffee and pain killers and he walks toward me. He hands me the pain killers and the cup of coffee. And he smiled at me. 

"Just the way you like it." 

I giggled and bit my lip a little. I forgot it was swollen from the fight. "Ouch."

"Drink the pain killers it will help." he said.

I immediately took the pain killers and swallow it down with the coffee. 

"Thanks."

He smiled at me again "You're welcome." 

"I had this crazy dream. I dreamed you said you love me." I knew it wasn't a dream but I just wanted to hear him say it wasn't a dream. 

He chuckles and Amber laughed too.

"It wasn't a dream. It really happened." 

"Oh... Really?" I was acting stupid I just wanted to be sure it was real.

He smirks at me again "Yes."

He takes the cup from my hands and he puts it on the kitchen counter. He pulls me close to him and I gasp when he did. He looks me in the eyes and leans in forward. I closed my eyes and he kissed me for a few seconds. And he stops and says.

"Hi beautiful. I have missed you a lot." 

I opened my eyes and looked at him but didn't say anything.

"Was that better? Your proper greeting?" he said while smirking at me.

I giggled "Yes. Much better." 

He smiles wider "So did you miss me?"

"Yes." 

He kissed me again.