14

The next morning we woke up. Mandy said her goodbye and went back to her home. Amber and I got ready to leave for the spa. We went to the kitchen and made some breakfast. Jamie came into the kitchen but he didn't say a word. It was the first time he came out of his room. He took out a cup out of the cupboard and I clear my throat to speak to him.

"Morning. Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I called Dylan last night and told him to stay away from you." he said and walks to the other counter to make some coffee. 

"You didn't have to do that. I can take care of myself."

He turns around and he pulls me close to him "You are mine. No one will take what is mine."

I could see he was serious. I hugged him tight "I'm not going anywhere."

He hugged me back "I love you."

"I love you more."

"Ok lovebirds. Lena we need to hurry." Amber said. 

I just nod. And gave Jamie a kiss. Amber and I quickly ate and off we went to the spa. Jamie had to work today.

We got at the spa and we booked into our room. In our room were 2 furry soft white gowns. 

"Put this on." Amber said handing me one.

She took one took and we changed into the gowns. We first went for our nails and then we went for head massages. We did everything they had to offer. It was fun and relaxing. 

Amber and I dressed up and went to dinner. We took some champagne and snacks and went back to our room.

We sat on the bed and drink some champagne. We drank it from the bottle. And we talked.

"Do you think Jamie is serious about me?"

"You and Jamie need to have a serious talk about things. Before you misread things."

"Yeah I know. There is a lot to consider with us. I know I said yes. But we do need to talk."

"Yes you do. I do want both of you happy."

"I know."

We continued talking about a bunch of stuff. We got so drunk from the champagne. It was fun spending time alone with her. We jumped on the beds and eat the snacks we took and soon we both passed out. 

If you like this story Please VOTE. Thank you Ema.