8

The next morning I woke up after long hours of sleep. I was so jet lagged. And just went to bed. I was sleeping in Amber's room, next to her in her double bed. Jamie in his room. 

Amber was up already. It was 7am there. I was still freezing. My body was still adjusting to the climate there. It felt like winter for me. 

I got up and Amber was busy with her hair and make up. I took my gown and put it on. And I went to sit next to her.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

"Oh yes. The jet lag is all gone now." 

She nods "Good."

"Can I take a shower?"

"Yes. I have a bathroom in my room. Just through those doors." Amber point me to the bathroom. 

"Thanks."

So I took my clothes and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and got dressed. Then I went out of the bathroom. 

"Can I do your hair and make up?" Amber asked me when I came out of the bathroom.

"Sure."

Amber did my hair and make up and soon we were all done. 

"So I will see you later then." She said and I looked at her surprised.

"Wait... What?"

"I'm working morning shift. But if you need anything just ask Jamie."

"You're leaving me alone with Jamie?" I asked all surprised.

"I'm sorry but I have to go to work. I'm off tomorrow then we can go and explore for your blog. I'll be back at 2." 

"Ok." I said half disappointed.

"If I get back we can get you ready for your date." she said smiling.

"Ok." I giggled. "I have to send my boss an email anyway."

She hugs me and kisses me on the cheek. 

"Be good. I'll see you later." 

I just nod at her and then she left. 

So I took out my laptop and wrote Oliver an email, letting him know that I am safe.

I got hungry and decided to go to the kitchen to see if I can find something to eat. 

Jamie was busy making coffee for himself. I'm not gonna lie. He's even more gorgeous in person than the pics I saw of him. But what he did last night really hurt me a lot. But I was being strong and didn't show what I really was feeling. 

I moved a little bit closer to where he was standing and I leaned against the kitchen counter a bit. 

"Are you just making for yourself?" I asked him sarcastically. 

He turned around and smirks. "You can just ask." He said sarcastically back.

"I'm a guest. I shouldn't be asking." I was being sassy.

He chuckles and laughs a little bit. 

"Do you want some coffee?" he ask me.

"I can make for myself. I don't want to bother you." 

I turned around and opened the cupboard and took out a cup. I could hear him chuckling. And I turned around and walked his way.

"Excuse me." I showed him to move away a bit so I can make my coffee. And he moved a bit. He was smirking.

"I will make for you if you want me to." He said.

"I'm good. I can manage."

He laughed and I continued making my coffee. I took a big sip of the coffee. And it was awful. The coffee tasted different than what I'm used to in South Africa. I guess many things here will be different. 

"Oh my... This isn't coffee..." I said half choking.

Jamie laughed. "It is coffee."

"It taste like a mix of water and a very strange taste I can't explain."

He laughed again. "It's cheap coffee. How do you like your coffee?" 

"I like my coffee like I like my men. Strong and sweet." I said with confidence. 

He smirks and takes my cup and threw the coffee out. He made me a new cup of coffee and handed it to me. I took a sip and it was very strong. Exactly the way I like it. It was so good. 

"Ah... That's so much better." I said closing my eyes and enjoying the coffee taste. 

He laughed. 

I look his way "Thanks."

"You're welcome." he smirks and then he walks away.

I finished my coffee in the kitchen. I must say it was one of the best coffees I've ever tasted. 

He went to the living room. And as soon as my coffee was done so did I.

I was standing against the wall and asked him. "What is there to eat? I'm starving."

He got up and he walks to me. He stands in front of me and looks at me. "That's what happens if you don't eat."

"I was tried ok." I said.

"You should still eat." He said looking me in the eyes. 

I looked away and he walks into the kitchen. 

"Are you coming or not?" he yelled at me when he was in the kitchen.

I followed him to the kitchen and he showed me where everything is. 

"You can cook right?" 

"Yes." I answered him.

"Then help yourself." He points to the cupboards. "I can't cook." 

I nod "I'll manage. Thanks." 

He smirks "You're welcome."

And he walks out of the kitchen. 

I made myself some cereal and ate in the kitchen. After I ate I went back to Amber's room and wrote on the blog. 

Please Vote! And thank you for the support. Ema.