17

Friday Amber and Jamie both had to work. I decided to help them with choirs in the house. I quickly took a shower and got dressed. I put my hair up in a ponytail. I took the laundry basket and got all the laundry together. I went to the laundry room and put all the laundry into bundles. I put the first one in the machine and put it on. I went up to the living room and Dylan was in the living room. 

"Oh hi. Where's Jamie?" he said sitting on the couch.

"He's at work." 

"Oh." 

I just ignored him and continued with the choirs.I went to the kitchen and washed the dishes. He put the TV on and came to the kitchen. I was busy putting the dishes away. And he took out a beer out of the fridge. 

"Do you want one?" he asked me.

"No I'm good thanks." 

I left the kitchen and I could feel his eyes on me as I walked out. I went to the laundry room and the first bundle was done. I took it out and put the next one in and turned on the machine. I feel someone behind me as soon as I switched the machine on, breathing in my neck. I turned around and it was Dylan. 

"Um... What are you doing?"

He didn't answer me. He pushed me against the machine and he starts touching me on my ass. I pushed him away and tried to walk away from him. He pulls me on my wrist and he pins me against the wall. He puts my hands on top of my head and he holds it there with his one hand. I try to break my hands free from his grip. He lifts up my shirt with his other hand and he starts kissing me on my body and my breasts. 

"Stop it please."

I got my hands free and I pushed him away. And I run to the door. But he pulls me back again and pushes me against the wall. And he held me against the wall grabbing my hands in his one hand. He held it tighter this time. 

"Stop fighting me."

"No stop."

He rips off my shirt and tears it. He puts his other hands in my pants on my ass. And he pushes himself against me up and down. I tried to break my hands free again. But his grip just got tighter and tighter. 

"No. Please. Stop." 

He just continued. He rips off my pants and he pins me against the wall, with my back against his body. And he pushes himself against me again. I was praying someone to please come in while I tried to get away from him. And then I feel someone pull him away from me. It was Jamie. Jamie threw him against the machine. And he hits Dylan. 

"I told you to stay away from her."

He punched Dylan and Dylan drops to the floor. He looks at me. "Elena go to my room."

I did what he said and when I left they were fighting. I went to Jamie's room and closed the door. I sat on the bed and pulled my legs up and sat and cry. I hear the front door slam and soon Jamie came to his room. He sat on the bed. And he rubs my cheek gently.

"Are you ok princess?"

I didn't say anything, I just hugged him. He got up and took one of his shirts out of his closet and he gave it to me. 

"Put it on."

I put it on "T-thanks."

He sat behind me and pulls me close to him. "I'm so sorry baby."

"Why are you sorry?"

"I should have known he wouldn't listen to me."

"I'm just glad you came back."

"I forgot my phone. I have to go back. But I'm gonna tell them there's a problem at home."

"No. Go. I'll be ok."

He lifts up my chin "I'm staying."

"Ok."

I laid my head against his chest and he held me.

If you like the story Please Vote for it. Thank you love Ema.