10

Amber came home and she dropped her stuff on the table next to the door. Mandy and I were in the living room. She was on the double seated couch and I was on the single seated couch with my legs over the rail. Amber came into the living room and she looks all surprised too when she saw Mandy.

"What are you doing here?" 

"I came to visit" Mandy said.

"Without permission?" 

"I wanted to surprise you and Elena." Mandy said shrugging her arms.

"You should have at least asked." Amber said crossing her arms.

"Sorry." 

"Lets go get you ready Lena." Amber said to me pointing to the room.

"Oh Amber, can you please get my bags?" Mandy asked.

I got up and crossed my arms. "She is not your slave Mandy. Get it yourself." 

"I flew all the way out here." Mandy said.

"I'll ask Jamie." Amber said annoyed.

"Don't bother him now." I said concerned.

"Why?" Amber asked me.

"I think he wants to be alone right now." I said pointing my eyes at Mandy.

But Jamie storms out of his room. "I'm fine." He said and went out of the front door.

I put my hands in my jeans pockets "Somethings not ok with him, he was all ok earlier." 

"Just leave him." Amber said to me.

"Are you sure?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah. Come on." 

She walks to her room and I followed her and Mandy not far behind me. Amber went through my clothes and she put out some outfits. She asked me to put them on and I did. 

Jamie came in after the last outfit I had to try on. It was a light brown top with torn jeans and my light brown boots. Some accessories. 

"I like this one Amber

"I like this one Amber." 

"Me too." Amber said.

Jamie put Mandy's bags down and then he looks at me. Again in a disappointed way. 

"Thank you Jamie, you're a darling." Mandy said winking at him. 

There was something about Mandy that really annoyed Jamie. I could see he was not fond of her being there. Maybe it was because of their history. Funny though. He's not like that to me. And we have a history too. And the way he looked at me was in a way I can't really explain. 

Mandy then went on and on about things. She acted like no one else matters but her. I couldn't take it anymore and I snapped.

"Can you stop!" 

Both Amber and Jamie look at me shocked.

Mandy got an attitude with me immediately. "Stop what?"

I couldn't find the right words to say exactly what she must stop except "Being so selfish."

Mandy got up from the bed and she came towards me. Pointing at me. "I'm not being selfish." she raised her voice at me. Truth is she was. "Yes you are. You don't even think for one second what you are saying. You don't even care about what you are saying. You're not considering anyone's feelings here. It's like you don't even care." the words just came out of me.

She walks closer to me and I could see her get angry at me for I just said. 

"I do care. Stop saying I don't." she raised her voice at me again.

I responded immediately "I will believe it if you actually show that you do care." 

"You're treating everyone here like they owe you something." I said before she could say anything. "And Amber is not your slave and neither is Jamie. We are not here to serve you. Stop being so selfish and spoiled. Like the world owes you something." I added.

Then she just looks at me and next moment she slaps met in my face. Amber and Jamie gasping with shock. And I rub my cheek where she hit me and look at her all shocked. 

"What was that for?" 

"For accusing me of things that I'm not." she said in anger. 

"It's not my fault that you are showing it like it is." I said.

She slaps me again. But this time I hit her back. Then she pushes me so I step back a little. And I pushed her back. 

"I don't want to fight you Mandy. But I will if you don't stop." I snapped.

And she pushes me on the bed. I put my leg behind hers and trip her. 

"What the hell is your problem?" I asked her.

I got up from the bed dusting myself off, and she pulls me on my ankle making me drop to the floor. And she yells at me. "You are Elena." 

She got on top of me and started pulling me on my hair. I yelled and I pushed her off of me. And I got up again. 

"You're so obsessed with things that you don't even realize how you are acting." 

"Should we help?" Jamie asked Amber. But Amber just shook her head no. 

Mandy got up and as soon as she did she punched me. My lip started bleeding. Then we were fighting like cats and dogs. She scratches me just like a cat on my arm and it starts bleeding a little bit. 

"What the hell? Are you a cat or what?" 

She pushes me hard that I hit the wall. I fell to the ground and hit my head against the bedside table. And then to the floor face down. "Ouch!" 

I tried to get up but was struggling to. I touched my head where I hit it and it was bleeding. And then Amber runs to me. "Lena are you ok?"

Mandy was cheering "I won!" 

I asked Amber to help me up. And she helped me up and put me on the bed. Amber didn't see I was bleeding till she put me on the bed. "Lena you're bleeding." 

Jamie saw the bleeding too. And he turned to Mandy. "Are you crazy? You can kill her." he snapped at her. 

"I'm going to get some ice." Amber said and helped me to lay down.

Amber left the room. 

Let me know your thoughts about the story. AND PLEASE VOTE! Thank you for the support. Ema.