21. Can I kidnap your stuffed monkey?

*** A/N Don't Hate Meeeee!!! Thank you to all of you patient beauties who waited and didn't give up on me!

New cover thanks to _just1_dimple_!!! Idk why that made a link.... _just1_dimple_ ***

~~~Justine~~~

Bradley and I sat beside each other at the dinner table getting very questioning looks from his father. Firstly, I've only just officially met the guy a couple of weeks ago. Secondly, well there's not really a secondly but, his father must think we're considering marriage or something.

"So, where will you be attending school-?" his father finally spoke allowing me to fill in the blank with my name.

"Justine, Justine Halloway and I'm actually attending Penn State." I spoke with vigor.

"Another Nittany Lion? That's great and, well, did you two decide this... together?" He spoke more accusingly than quizically.

"Well, no, I'm sorry I'm just a little confused as to what you're asking, sir." I replied.

"Decide what exactly, Father?" Bradley decided to finally say something.

"Well all I'm saying is you young kids these days want to stick together and go off to college in hopes of falling in love. I'm just making sure you aren't making a mistake is all."

Bradley stood "and this concludes dinner, I'm going to take Justine home. I'll be back." He gestured for me to grab his hand as I excused myself.

I really wanted to eat though.... I'll just make him stop at subway. I win!

The moment we stepped out of the front door he was apologizing for his father's behavior. It's not like it was his fault, I mean, his mom was pretty cool. I had drowned Bradley out because I gut a text from Kara.

"Miss you bitch! Have muy fun at uni! FaceTime me when you get the chance!"

"-it's just that all he ever cares about is the way people see him. He wants this god damned perfect family and.... how aren't you angry? I'd be completely livid!" It's almost like he caught something I didn't.

"What do you mean?" I only asked because he'd been practically talking to himself for about 7 minutes.

"He was... Never mind, let's get you home. Shall we?"

I slid into the passenger seat and he went to grab something from the trunk.

"We don't want you forgetting these." He waived the Forever 21 bag and slid into the driver's seat.

"My jeeeeans! I definitely would have forgotten them." I grabbed the bag and turned on the radio. "Hey, do you mind stopping at like, subway or something? I mean you practically dragged me away from a perfectly home cooked meal soooo you owe me."

"Fine, but first, do you plan on packing all of your stuff into your car tomorrow?"

"Yes, why?"

"I was thinking maybe I could take some of it for you. I'm having my things dropped if so it'll just be me."

"No, it's fine. I really don't want to burden you with my ton of stuff."

"I'm serious. I could grab some of it tonight." He was actually being serious.

"Alright but, don't be surprised when you have no room to move." I smirked and looked for the subway sign.

By the time we had gotten to my house I lost my appetite for the egg and cheese wrap.... because subway was closed but,
that's not the point. Focus people focus!

"So are you lugging your junk down here or do you need my help?" He asked with so much doubt.

"I got this breh." I retorted, I knew I'd regret it but I made it halfway down the stairs with my suitcase before I dropped it.

"J-Justine what on earth are you doing up so late?"

"Oh! Heeeeey dad, how's it hanging?"

"Seems your hanging just fine." He laughed and continued back down the hallway.

"So-s-so you're not going to help?!"

"Nope!" He waved to me over his shoulder and disappeared into his bedroom.

"You mofo."

I left the suitcase at the bottom of the stairs and went to get my last resort. Brad.

"Heeeey uuuum d'you want to maybe like, work as a team to carry some stuff or like..." I did my best asking for help. I don't do that.

"You need my help? Really? I thought you had this breh..." He laughed getting out of the car.

"Shut your face hole and come help me." I glared at the back of his head as he walked past me and into my house.

By the time we were done I had more than half my belongings in Brad's car. Thank God because Lord knows I would've had to make like 3 trips with my little car. Brad and I make such a great team.

I decided against helping Brad carry anything. I just kinda pointed and stuff.

"Great teamwork." was that sarcasm? If I'm not mistaken, that was sarcasm.

"I know right? It only took us an hour!" I sat on the hood or his car and kicked at the stones that lined my driveway. "It's kind of surreal isn't it?"

"What?" Brad walked leaned against the driver's door gazing up at the stars.

"The fact that tonight is our last night living in pure familiarity. Like, we're going to be in a different city. We have to meet new people learn the lango."

"oh...yeah. Starting over doesn't seem so bad right now." he shoved his hands into his pockets and sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"ah nothin' I'm just blabbing." he sharply inhaled and walked around to where I sat. "I should probably get going. I want to say goodbye to my mom, she wont be awake when I leave."

I stood wrapped my arms around his waist, "No problem I'll see you tomorrow?" how does he smell so good?

"Of course." he laughed. "I'll call you before I leave." he hugged me back and sighed.

I waved one last time from my front door as I watched him drive away with some of my favorite clothes. What if he loses them? I should've given him the ugly stuff.

"He seems like such a nice boy." I almost jumped out of my skin as I turned around to see who was talking.

"Dad why aren't you sleeping? It's-" I looked down at my phone. "1 in the morning? Oh goodness I need to go to bed. Campus bound tomorrow!" I kissed his cheek and ran up to my room.

I got a text just as I had finished changing my clothes, I flopped down on my bed and reached for my phone.

So can I kidnap your stuffed monkey?

and then I got another one.

Why do you own so much pink?

and another.

You left your Forever 15 jeans in my car.

and another.

Goodnight beautiful.