11. If you don't mind...

*** I'm sorry for the long wait! Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes I've made, I'm lazy. I tried to make it longer to make up for how long I made you guys wait... Sorry if it sucks. Don't hate me.***

~~Bradley~~

I couldn't believe how ridiculous Rick was being but, then again, it's Rick.

"So Kara, you and I would make a hell of a match huh?"

"If 'Thou shalt not kill' wasn't a commandment......." I swear Kara is hilarious.

They practically argued the whole ride. Kara really does not like him. I looked back over at Justine and saw her smile, she'd been listening.

"C'mon guys, this is about fun. Stop arguing and love each other." Ryan yelled.

"Fuck you asshole. Fuck you." Kara retorted.

"So you'd fuck my brother but not me? That's cold Kara. Real cold." Rick said sadly.

"How much longer is it gonna be until we get to the club Brad? These asses are getting on my nerves."

"I'd say another 15 minutes? Give or take a few." I said, glancing in Justine's direction.

I texted my dad to tell him I was taking a few friends out for the night and that he doesn't need to pay, I could take care of it. I didn't need him to pay for everything I did. I also told him to spend time with mom while I was gone because I didn't want her alone and all he said was, I'll see what I can do.

I slid my phone back into my pocket and looked at Justine, she was smiling. What was she listening to? I decided against my better judgment to gently take one of her headphones out and plop it into my own ear. She was tense for a second and then she smiled at me, the smile only lasted for like half a second but, it was a smile, nonetheless.

"What ya listening to?" She didn't reply, she just dropped her phone into my hand.

She was listening to some really sappy love song that was apparently sung to nobody. I glanced down at her phone and the title read 'Dear No One'.

"This song doesn't make you sad" I asked.

"No. Why would it make me said?""

"I mean, the title is dear no one, she's singing a love song to nobody."

"She's singing to someone, she just doesn't know who he is yet." she looked up at me and paused before she reached up and took the headphone from both of our ears. "We stopped." she said.

"Oh, I didn't notice" I half smiled as I climbed out of the limo and extended my hand to her. "You comin'?" I asked her.

"Oh um yeah." she reached for my hand and I helped her out.

"Nervous?" I asked, noticing that everyone had already went in.

"Not so much nervous, more so, too many people in one place." She laughed.

"I know what you mean but, it'll be fun. I promise you." I grabbed her hand and lead her into the club. I could hardly hear myself thinking. I made sure not to let go of Justine's hand. "She was definitely out of her safety zone." I chuckled to myself. I lead her over to a booth.

"Want anything?" I asked her as she sat down.

"Uhm, is there ice cream here?"

"There should be, what kind?"

"Birthday cake."

She seemed more like a vanilla bean type of girl. I guess she's not so plain after all. "I'll be right back with your cavity inducing ice cream" I chuckled and walked away.