19. But wait there's more

~~~Bradley~~~~

After about a 45 minute back and forth over where we'd go first, I gave in and decided to just head to the mall.

"So you're going to park aaaaall the way back here? Really, there's a spot right there Bradley."

"I know but, I don't want to park near everyone else. People get really sporadic and careless in mall parking lots Justine." I slid from the car and fixed my shirt before walking around to Justine.

"Well, I still think you should've parked up front." She retorted as she shut the door.

"Oh hush. C'mon didn't you want those jeans from Sometimes 23? As I recall you said, I want them on my body." I laughed and extended my hand to her. Boy was I relieved when she grabbed it.

"First of all the store is called Forever 21." She rolled her eyes, "and why on earth are you walking so slow?" She began dragging me toward the entrance of Kohl's.

"Well excuse me for not being super excited about shopping. Besides I'm doing this for you so be happy woman!"

We walked into Kohl's with a minimum of 2 weird glances, I'll take it.

I watched as Justine went power walking to the shoe department, and I, with no other choice, followed her like a lost puppy on a rainy afternoon.

"Slow down will ya?" I shouted as lowly as possible. I settled for sitting on one of those weird stoop thingies that have those weird foot mirrors on them.

I watched her as she stared quizzically at this weird studded lace ridden shoe. I could almost hear the confusion in her head as she glanced over at me and pointed to the shoe. I gave them a thumbs down and we shared a not so silent laugh.

"Who the in the hell's idea was that?" I asked as I walked back over to where she was standing.

"I have not a single clue but that shoe just turned me waaaaay off." She laughed.

"So at what point were you turned on?" I wiggled my eyebrows and she pinched my side. "OW! Innocent question. I swear!"

"Innocent pinch, I swear" sarcastic ass.

We walked through an unreasonable amount of stores because she thinks she needs more decoration for her dorm. I told her she could just wait until we get on campus because that way I wouldn't be stuck with it in my car.

"Oh c'mon do you really need that?" She rolled her eyes at me and put back the shoe rack.

"Fine."

At that point I had to grab her hand and escort her directly to Sometimes 23 for those jeans she wants so bad.

"Where are you taking meee?"

"To Sometimes 23."

"What the hell is a sometimes 23?"

"I don't know but from the sound of it, it's a store for 30 to 40 year old women who are sometimes 23. Makes sense to me." Wow, so many women must lie about their age..

I got so lost in my head that I didn't notice Justine completely stopped walking.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You said we're going to Sometimes 23, I specifically said Forever 21. Either you are completely mispronouncing the name or you know something that I don't." She raised an eyebrow at me and walked straight toward Auntie Anne's. "I need food."

I stared at her astonished as she ordered 4 jalapeno pretzels and handed the cashier a 20. "Justine. That is not food."

"Is so. Stop judging me a walk."