2. Meet Bradley

~Bradley~

Well, the names Bradley, people call me Brad or B or "Hey Kid!" I don't usually answer to the last one though. I wouldn't say I have it all, I just have, well, more than most people. Which isn't my doing. My parents are some pretty successful people to say the least. I was just born into it guess. All in all I'm a normal 18 year old guy and as far as I'm concerned, I'm enjoying my life.

"Hey Brad, you're driving me home right?" This girl has no idea how much her voice annoys me. Yeah we dated, yeah.... we may have done a little more than just date, but that was 2 years ago.

"You know I can't, I have more important thing to do than be your chauffeur."

"Aw c'mon, I live like a block away from you. I really don't want to take the bus. Please?"

"Like I said, I can't but since you'll just keep nagging me, hop in. Don't touch anything and put your seat-belt on."

"Yay!" She climbed in and immediately put her hand on my lap.

"Look, this is me being a nice guy, don't push it ok?"

"What do you mean? I'm just making sure you know how I feel about you."

This is going to be the longest 10 minute drive of my life. The whole time she was touching me. She even tried to grab my wallet, twice. What the hell was I thinking, I actually thought I was in love with this girl when I was 16. My how things have changed.

"Well here we are, you can manage to get out of my car and to your front door alone, right?" I laughed a and sped off just as she closed the door. Girls.

I pulled into my driveway at exactly 3:20.

"Mom, Dad I'm home! I'll be in my room drowning myself in my sorrows!"

"Bradley, dear that's no way to tell your parents you're home." My mom said with a smile.

"Yeah, says you." I laughed and headed upstairs to my room. I was in no mood to deal with my dad, he apparently has some big plans for me after graduation. Not really interested.

"Hey man, we're all playing a few games of 2K at my house. You in?"

Boy do I love my friends. Saved by the text.

"Bradley, son there's something I've been meaning to speak with you about if you have a minute."

"Actually dad, I was just on my way out. Maybe later? Sorry. Mom I'll be home around 9 ok?!"