27. Fuck you

***A/N
I know I know, it's been forever, I was actually contemplating giving this story a quick ending and starting a new book but, I decided against it so here's chapter 27. Don't forget to leave me comments, they keep me motivated.

.......Justine......

I haven't spoken to Bradley since he left yesterday, I don't even remember who started all of this. I tightened my grip on my phone, should I just call and apologize for being a brat? What if he sends me to voice-mail? What if he's busy?

I'm just gonna go for it.

It rang once and then twice and then, "Hello?"

"Hi..."

"Justine?"

"Yeah, it's me. I-"

"I'm sorry I left, I wanted to give you some space- to think."

Dammit, he's being too nice.

"It's fine. I just wanted to apologize for putting you in such a complicated situation and-"

"Can we do this face to face?"

Dammit. This isn't how it went in my head.

"Uh..ummm sure."

"I'll swing by and get you. See you in a bit."

Once the line went dead I panicked. I knew calling would just make it more difficult! Stupid Justine. Stupid stupid stupid. I'm not mentally prepared to talk about my feelings.

I grabbed Bradley's sweatshirt from my closet, tossed my curls around like they do in those Tresseme commercials, slipped into my favorite jeans and boots. Classy hobo, perfect.

I texted Kara: Going to "talk" to Bradley. Pray for me.

Earrings! How could I forget earrings, I reached for my jewelry box but something shiny caught my eye. What the hell?

It was the box Bradley had taken from me yesterday, there was a ring in it. I closed it and shoved it into my bag. Why the hell did he leave that here?

Bradley knocked just as I fumbled with my last earring, "it's open!" I shouted from the bathroom.

"You ready yet? I figured we could grab coffee or something while we talked."

"Uh yeah just uh let me grab my bag and we can get this show on the road." I lifted my bag from my desk chair and headed towards the door with Bradley in tow.

We walked in complete silence to his car, not that I was complaining anyway. What the hell was there to say? I was perfectly content with the silence until Bradley interrupted it.

"You know, you don't have to be so guarded with me." I sighed as I adjusted my seat and strapped myself in. "Can you at least say something?" His voice was unnecessarily raised.

"I'm not about to argue with you in this parking lot Bradley. We can talk when we get to where we need to go. OK?" I pulled down my visor and reapplied my lip gloss.

"Whatever." He spoke through clenched teeth, gripping the steering wheel as we pulled out of the parking lot.

The entire ride was silent aside from the sounds of me playing flappybird. That game really does get to you, I've never wanted to toss my phone into traffic so bad in my life.

"We're here, can we talk now?" He seemed almost defeated.

"Can I get my chai latte first?" I laughed an extremely short lived laugh.

"Can you just- just stop. Can we be serious for just 5 minutes? Fuck!" He slammed his palm down on the dashboard causing me to involuntarily jump.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I shouted. He must've lost his damn mind.