4. Bad News

~Bradley~

The whole drive home I was practically trying to convince myself that waking up at 9 AM would'nt be so torturous. Who was I kidding? I walked across the front lawn and into my house.

"Mom, I'm home!" I yelled

"Hey Brad, you mind coming into the living room for a minute?" My dad called back.

"Yeah, sure. I guess" I say as I walked into the kitchen to grab an apple before heading towards the couch across from him. "What's up?" I asked popping the p.

"Well, son, your mother and I have been talking and we think it's time for a change."

"What kind of change? If you mean mom having a baby, I think it's a little too late for that."

"No no no, I mean we're moving."

"We're moving? Wait, say that again?"

"It's only for a year or two Bradley."

"You do realize that I'm graduating in like 3 months right dad?! Where?"

"It's really not that big of a move son."

"Where?!"

"Ohio."

With that, I stood up and walked out. I needed somewhere to go. All of my friends seemed busy with their projects. The project I had planned on doing with... what was her name? Dammit! I got to my car and realized I had nowhere to go so I turned around and settled for staying in my room. They seriously never think about what I want! I've lived here all my life and just when I'm about to graduate they take it from me?!

I walked into my room and went straight to my bed for a nap, well, not without giving the door a good slam beforehand.

An hour or two later my mom came in to talk to me. I'd much rather deal with her than my dad. He's an asshole.

"Bradley, I know how hard this all is but I'm sure you'll like it there. Yeah, you'll be leaving behind all of your friends but you're leaving for college in a few months anyway sweat heart."

"I guess you're right." was all I said before turning towards the wall "I'm not hungry so I wont be down for dinner."

I may as well still go to that library, I'll have to tell my partner that I'm moving.