20. Well that was....eventful.

*****A/N Well guys, here we are back in Justine's POV. Idk, I kinda dig getting into Brad's head. I feel like these chapters are too short, how about you guys?*****

I was rudely pulled from my Jesse McCartney jam session by Brad's dumb stupid car saying Incoming call from......Father.

"Can I help you? If so, rethink your options and dial again when they run out." Bradley spoke aloud.

I just scoffed at him, I was literally in the middle of She's No You.

"Hey kiddo" he paused. "Brad, hey I wanted to have a talk with you when you got home." his dad responded.

"Can it wait? I'm having a guest for dinner and I'd rather you not piss me off the night before I head up to college."

"In fact, no it cannot wait, I'll see you in my office in an hour." and with that the line went dead.

"Fucking asshole!" Brad hissed and brought his fist to the dashboard.

"Ok, I'm sensing an abundance of tension and anger, so can we just go back to the happy land of Jesse McCartney? We can deal with reality later?

He didn't respond, I watched as he clenched his jaw and narrowed his eyes.

"Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?" I asked innocently.

"What?" He asked.

"Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grins?"

"Justine what are you asking me?" he signed seemingly annoyed.

I plugged my phone into the usb port and began to blast Colors of the Wind from Pocahontas. A small smile appeared across his face and I knew in that instant, I win life.

"You've got to be one of the weirdest people I've ever met, you know that?" He chuckled.

"It's what I'm good at." I shrugged and began lip syncing.

We pulled into his driveway as I sang 'Make a Man Out of You' into his ear, he was in hysterics whenever I sung the chorus.

"Mr I'll make a maaaaan out of yooooooou!!" I dramatically shut the car door and bowed as he laughed.

"Let's go you doofus." he threw his arm around my shoulder's and we walked in sync towards his front door.

"Did I mention that I want to molest your front lawn?" I asked with a completely straight face.

"What the hell?" he asked just as the door opened. "Heeeeey mom!"

She didn't resoned to Brad immediately, she just stared at me.

"Mom, it isn't polite to stare." Brad spoke.

"Oh honey I'm so sorry. How was your day?" she glanced over at me and then turned her attention back to Brad.

"Great!" He grabbed my hand and began walking into the house. "How was yours mom?"

"Oh! It was fantastic, I got some gardening done and the dining room is all cleaned!" She clasped her hands together and kissed Brad on the cheek before turning and walking away. Bradley once again grabbed my hand and headed for the stairs.

"Where are you taking me?" I whispered.

"To my room." he whispered back.

I was about to say something when someone cleared their throat behind us. Bradley and I froze and turned around slowly.

"I want to speak with you son. Now." The man whom I assume is Bradley's father spoke with authority.

"Give me a few minutes jeez! I just walked in the front door. Patience is your friend dad." Brad spoke before turning around and continued ascending the stairs. His father didn't seem so pleased with my presence.