105.

105. Take the Deviled Eggs (Season 3, episode 6)

Sherry is super annoying. I don't think she's trying to get on Lorelai's nerves, talking about how Christopher is always there for her during her pregnancy and constantly bringing up the fact that Lorelai is the only one in the room who has had a baby, but somehow that makes it more annoying. And going on and on about Rory coming over from Harvard, as if she and Rory are so close is a little weird. If she's so oblivious that she doesn't think these things would upset Lorelai, then she's even more stupid than I thought. And devil egging Jess's car was immature even by the Gilmore standards, especially because I don't think either of them were particularly upset with Jess at the time. This episode is pretty much a dud. And I'm with Lorelai. "Green is the new pink" is beyond idiotic.

High points: The town loner's protest was very entertaining and could only happen in Stars Hollow, though I'm still upset that we never figured out what he was protesting. And bird spikes. Classic Taylor.

Low points: Green is the new pink? Scheduling your child's birth like a meeting? Throwing deviled eggs at a car?

Best quote: "If anyone has pictures of Taylor getting dumped on, I'll pay top dollar."-Luke