Chapter 38... Astral Girls Pt. 2

I looked into each pod at my members. They seemed so peaceful in their sleep. "I want to be optimistic but-"
"You can't." You finished Minseok's sister sentence. She nodded.
"I don't think I could find hope in this situation at all. Even if the last of your pack finds away to get you guys out, I-"
"Don't you mean us? As in you too."
"They have heavy control over me. I didn't want to say it before but I chose to put myself in this state."
"What?"
"They can't use me if I'm astral projecting."
"There's always a way to get out."
"Maybe for you guys but I'm not a pack of 13 people. I'm one person."
"But you could have-" Suddenly the power shut down. The machine powered down. "Oh no." She whispered.
"What do you mean oh no? The machines down. It can't use us." The machine powered back up. It made a loud roaring sound. You felt a painful pulling feeling. Screaming you looked back at your body. You could see your power being taken from you. "What's happening!" You yelled.
"When the power went out the machine keeps itself on by using our power!" She yelled back.
"Do something!" You yelled as you stared at your body. "I can't! I have nothing to use!"
"There has to be an off switch or a plug!" You both looked around. "I've done this before. I never found away to stop it." Minseok's sister started to fade. "Wait! What's happening?" You grabbed her. She looked at hands "I'm almost out of time." She whispered.
"No! You can't be!"
"I've been here longer (y/n). My powers have been getting used up for a while now. I'm surprised I sustained myself for this long."
"Damn it!" You felt angry. "I have to do something!" You got an idea. You went back to your body. "How do I merge with myself?" You asked her staring at yourself. She shook her head, "You're not strong enough to-"
"Just tell me how!"
"You lean in, close your eyes and see yourself as whole again." You repeated the steps to yourself. The first two attempts were unsuccessful. The third time you merged with yourself. The pain was even stronger now. You forced yourself to stand. *Time for a power redirect* you thought.

To be continued…