Chapter 10... Calming Down

"Anyone hungry?" D.O asked. No one answered. "I didn't expect anyone to be." He mumbled.
"Sit down Soo." You pat the seat next to you. He sits down. You adjust Luhan's ice pack on his eye. He holds the other ice pack on his lip. Kris paced around the room. You watched him. He was deep in thought. He gained speed with each step. He was soon to be a blur when his supernatural speed kicked in. "Stop Kris you're making me dizzy." He looked at you. "Pacing isn't helping."
"Sitting isn't either." He snapped.
"Big dog's mad, I repeat big dog is mad."
"Aren't you? You were earlier." He asked.
"You know I am but right now I'm so tired, all I can do is sit and help Luhan with his ice pack."
Thanks." Luhan said with a smile. Xiumin leaned his head against your leg "I need help too." He looked​ up at you smiling. You smiled back. You held his ice pack "You're so nice (y/n). How could we live without you?" Xiumin said.
"Stop playing around Minseok." Kris said coldly.
"Do you think they're watching us right now?" Sehun asked looking out the window. "They already took Chanyeol. Do they really want another fight tonight?" Kai asked. Tao walked into the living room. He rubbed his head. "What happened?"
"Well" Sehun started "you got knocked out."
"By a robot." Lay added.
"Suho dragged your unconscious ass to the van."  You said.
"We destroyed​ a few of them." Luhan said
"Almost got away." Suho said with a sigh.
"Chanyeol was taken." Kris finished.
"I feel like I missed a lot and what do you mean he was taken?"
"Just like Baek. We don't know where they disappeared to. We came back and every evidence of what happened was gone." Kris said.
"It was like it never happened." You added. Kai got up and went to the his room. You all watched him go. He closed the door. Lay followed him and knocked on the door. He went in and closed the door behind him.
"Are you okay?" Lay asked.
"No I'm not." He sat on the bed "Chanyeol was my partner and I didn't mean to but I left him behind. I was supposed to be looking out for him the most out of everyone and I failed."
"You didn't fail Jongin."
"I did fail. I shouldn't have left him behind. I should have grabbed him first before anyone else. How am I supposed to be okay with that Yixing? How am I supposed to be okay with being the reason another member is gone?"
"You need to stop saying you failed first of all, because you didn't. If anything we all did because no one saw him being taken. We're all responsible, we all played a part. But we have to be realistic here. There's so many of us and even with our eyes on everyone, there's still a chance of someone being left behind"
"That's why we had partners. So that, that wouldn't happen."
"Stop feeling sorry for yourself, we have to all be strong so we can find them. At least him and Baek are together. Maybe they can escape before we find them." He pats Kai on the back, "Are you coming back to the living room?"
"No."
"Okay." Lay leaves the room. When Lay comes back, you ask him with your eyes. "He's half okay." You stand up.
"We can't do anything tonight, let's go to bed and start fresh in the morning. We'll have fresh minds, breakfast, have coffee and think over it."
"There's nothing to think over Suho." Kris said.
"Maybe, maybe not." You mumbled.
"We have no reason to stay up now. We can't do anything​." Suho said.
"You need to calm down and rest." Tao said
"We all do." Luhan added. He motioned to his ice pack. "We all want to find them and we won't give up till we do but you can't neglect your pack here for the ones missing." Suho said. Suho was right and Kris knew it. "I'll be in my room." Before anyone could say anything, Kris went to his room. "He won't admit it but he knows it's the truth. I'm going to get you guys fresh ice packs."
"Thank you Suho." Xiumin said as him, Chen and Luhan handed him their ice packs.

To be continued...

The reason why Lay didn't heal them...
Their bodies heal fast. Bruised eyes, lips and things like that can heal quickly on their own. Unless the wound is serious, it's best to let their body naturally heal minor things by itself so it doesn't become dependent on outside help