Chapter 2... Let's Go

"Can I just say... How bored I am?" Baekhyun said "Like this is so weird. What did we do before the fight? Did we watch TV? Did we actually go outside? What did we do all day?"
"Well it's Summer now. We went to school. The fight started the last month of school and we couldn't finish cause we were fighting for our lives." You explained.
"Oh that's right. Do you think we failed?" Baek asked. You walked in from the kitchen.
"I did." You sat back on the couch. "Gotta repeat a school year. I really needed those last few weeks but saving everyone was more important."
"I don't think I passed." He laughed.
"You say that every year and end up doing great."
"He really slacked off this year though." Kyungsoo chimed in. "He didn't study, he didn't read, he barely did any homework."
"I'll believe it when I see his grades." "Hey! Let's go to the beach! It's summer time the perfect time!" Chanyeol said smiling. You think about it. "That's actually a good idea!" You said. "Yeah I'm down." Kyungsoo agreed. "Then we're off to the beach!" Baek said excited. "I'll tell the others!" He ran to the back. "Kyungsoo let's make snacks!" You said.
"Okay."
"I'm going to get the beach stuff and put it in the van." Chanyeol said then ran out the door.
"So the beach sounds fun." Kai said appearing in the kitchen. Surprised, you dropped the bowl of fruit you were holding. He caught it. "I told you not to do that! I hate it when you just appear!" You yelled. He laughed at you. "Sorry (y/n). I was just coming to see if you guys needed help."
"No we got it. But Chanyeol might need some." He nods
"Got it." He snaps his fingers and disappears. "Not cool dude!" You hear Chanyeol yell outside.

****
"Snacks packed, beach supplies packed, beach balls packed, members packed. Looks like we're ready to go." Kris said. He closed the trunk and got in the driver's seat. "We're off to the beach." He pressed the door buttons and closed them. You sat in the last row of seats​ between Sehun and Chen. You guys weren't even out the driveway yet and it was already loud.
To be continued...