Chapter 18... Closer

"We're almost there." Kyungsoo said.
"What if they're not here?" Suho asked.
"Well it's better to go there and see instead of taking the chance that they're here fighting without us." Kris said.
"We need to go faster."Luhan said.
"Shift." Xiumin said.
"What?" Luhan asked.
"Shift!" Xiumin yelled. He transformed into a full wolf and took off running. Everyone shifted and followed him.
When they got there they looked for you and Kai. Your brother laid to the side. *Is he?* Kris asked. Luhan sniffed him. *He's alive*
*Where are they?* Suho asked. Xiumin sniffed around. *I picked up (y/n)'s scent.*
"Ugh!" They heard you yell from inside.
*There!* Suho yelled. Suho ran up the stairs. A robot came out the house and smacked him off the stairs. He hit a pile of garbage. Lay ran over to him. They heard bullets inside. *We need to get him out of the way!* Kris said. *Luhan, Kyungsoo, Xiumin attack!* Xiumin shot ice crystals at the robot distracting him. He blocked his ice attacks. "Nice try animal." The robot  Luhan closed his eyes and concentrated on the robot. He lifted him off the stairs. D.O stomped on the ground with his front paws. The ground cracked open. Luhan dropped the robot into the opening. D.O closed it. Kris ran up the stairs. Before he could do anything. (Y/N) and a robot disappeared. He growled and attacked the robot by the door. "You're too late. Let's go" the robot said. "We are done here." They left through the front.  Suho came in, in his human form. "Where is Kai and (y/n)?" He asked.
*I don't know.* Kris thought back. They heard a groan from the other room. Kris crept up to door. He listened. Suho opened the door. "Kai!" Kai looked up. The side of his head bleeding. "Lay! We need healing!"

To be continued…