Chapter 12...Vision

You walked down a bright, white, empty corridor. Your bare feet slapped against the cold tile floor. You looked through each window. Blinds closed stopping you from seeing inside. "Kai?" You called. You guys were supposed to be together but you were alone. "Hopefully they're together. Jongin wouldn't know how to navigate through this by himself." To be honest you didn't either but you knew to stay calm and not freak out. "Let go!" You heard someone yelling.
"Hello?"
"Get off!" Baekhyun was being dragged out of a room. He struggled and kicked his bare feet around. "Baekhyun!" You ran to them. "Let go of him!" You kicked one in the back. "Ugh!" He dropped to the ground. You punched the other in the throat. "Gah!" He choked. He held his throat and backed up. "You came back for me."
"Came back?" You repeated. "I've been here before?"
"Don't you remember the first you tried to save me?"
"I-"
"And how we almost made it?"
"Uh-"
"Then you left me behind." Like your dream his head lowered. The corridor darkened. "Why do you fail at everything​ you do (y/n)? It wasn't that hard to save me yet, you failed." I could feel his pain again. "They're killing me (y/n). Poking, prodding. Taking blood, taking my power. This is your fault."
"It's not my fault Baekhyun."
"Yes it is!"
"You waste of flesh and power!" He yelled. You winced. That hurt. "You can see the future but you didn't see this coming? You didn't see me being kidnapped? The power to see the future, the power to take/copy power and you're still useless! Thank you for being no help to any of us and especially to me!" He yelled.
"You're disgust me!" Chanyeol yelled. You looked around. "I'm so sorry Chanyeol." Kai cried.
"Don't be sorry. I don't want your pity."
"Kai! Kai get up!" He looked at you. He got up and ran to you. You grabbed his hand. "What's not going to happen is this. You're not going to talk to us like we're nothing!" You yelled. The corridor brightened a bit.
"We want to know how to save you guys!" Kai yelled. "You've already lost us," Baek started.
"how can you save us?" Chanyeol finished.
"You have to help me remember Baekhyun. I know I've forgotten something."
"You've forgotten me." He whispered. You moved closer to Baekhyun. "No, I haven't." You let go of Kai's hand and grab both of his hands. "What have I forgotten Baekhyun? Tell me and I'll wake and come right to you."
"They took me at the beach."

~Reality~
"How long until they wake up?" Sehun asked. He sat crossed legged by Kai. "Well they've been sleep for 2 hours. The Belladonna should be leaving their system soon." Kris replied.
"They have about 1 hour left." Suho answered.
"Kai and (y/n) have shown signs of movement. Xiumin hasn't moved at all." As soon as Tao said that, Xiumin's lip split and started to bleed. "What's happening?" Tao asked surprised. "His lip is bleeding." A dark circle formed around his eye. "He's fighting something." Luhan said. He started to choke up blood. "What is he fighting?" Tao asked. Lay came over "Whatever memory he forgot is coming back to him, hard." He started heal him. "They're more vulnerable in this state and they heal much slower. Hopefully this is as bad as it gets." Lay explained.

~Vision~
"We were so close to being free but I couldn't make it. I was too slow and weak." Baekhyun said. "They blew some dust at us, knocking us all unconscious." Baek explained.
"Us?"
"You, Minseok and I."
"Xiumin! I forgot about him."
"He was with me at first but as soon as I saw Chanyeol he disappeared."
"We have to find him." You said.
"Before you find me?" Baek asked.
"Well-" he pulled away.
"We must go Chanyeol. Xiumin is more important than us." They turned and walked away. "Wait! It's not like that!" They disappeared into the darkness. "Ugh!" Everything brightened back up.  "There's nothing you can do for them (y/n). This place isn't real." You sighed.
"I know, I know."
"You remember everything​ that happened with Baekhyun now we have to help Xiumin." He led you down the hall. "You would think he would be with me at least. I mean we were together looking for Baek."
"If he had still been with me then I probably wouldn't have fallen for Chanyeol's guilt trip again."

~Xiumin~
"You think you can stop me!" I yelled.
"Keep fighting like this and we'll have to sedate you." The doctor said with a smirk. I flip a robot over my shoulder.
"We've been waiting to tap into someone's subconscious. Your sister has one hell​ of a power. To tap into someone's mind, control them and even kill them? She's a wild card everyone would love to have."
"You have my sister!" I growled. I was  going to kill her.
"Yes." She said satisfied.
"Why are you attacking me?"
"Because you were alone. They were all connected through sadness but not you. Why aren't you sad?"
"I am. I just know how to control my emotions when under the influence Belladonna." I punched one robot and kicked another one to the side. I ran trying to get to her. Two robots blocked my path. "Is it me that you want?" She laughs. "It's not going to happen."
"Are you sure?" I smile. "I've been under Belladonna before. I know what I can and can't do and what I can do is this." I clone myself and grab her from behind. She gasps hunched over. My clone pushes her forward. I form ice claws like Wolverine. I then flip over the robots and stab her in the stomach. "Ah!"
"Did you really think I was that weak? Mind control? Never worked on me." Blood trickles from her mouth. "You have the wrong pack member." I pull out my claws. She falls back and disappears. "Real or not I did damage."
"Minseok!"
"(Y/n)! Kai! You guys are okay!" I ran to them happy that they were fine.
"What happened?" Kai asked.
"I don't know. I was with you then nothing. I've been wondering and fighting off robots."
"Anything else?" (Y/n) asked me.
"I'll explain when we wake up. Let's go."

~Doctor Morg~
"That disgusting animal stabbed me!" She got off the operating table. "We know. We stopped the bleeding, sewed you clothes and gave you pain medications  She pulled off the monitor cords while staring at Xiumin's sister. His sister laid on an operating table, sleeping. A tube taped to her mouth and monitor cords stuck to her head, chest and fingers. "I should kill this abomination now."
"We still need her ma'am."
"I know!" She snapped. "Take her back to her room. We're gonna operate​ on him now."
They bow "Yes ma'am."

To be continued…