Chapter 11... Belladonna

You tossed and turned in your bed. "Baekhyun." You mumbled.

~your dream~
You stood in a dim room lit only by a single spot light. Baek stood off in the shadows. His head low. "You've lost another member." His voiced echoed around you.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."
"How many more of us will be taken before you figure out what's wrong?" He asked.
"Baek I-"
"Don't call me Baek!" He snapped "You lost that right when you lost me!"
"I-"
"Don't say another word (y/n)."

~Kai's dream~
"You were supposed to protect me Jongin. We were a team right?"
"I tried."
"You grabbed eveyone before me!"
"It wasn't on purpose Chanyeol."
"I should have been first!"
"You're right." Kai fell to his knees. "I failed to save you."
"Yes you did."
"I did."
"Now you'll suffer."
"I'm so sorry." You and Kai said together. You looked at each other. "(Y/n)?"
"Kai!"
You woke up gasping. You got out the bed and ran to Kai's room. He met you in the middle of the hallway. "It was real." You said together.

*****
"It seems your dreams were connected by your guilt." Suho said. "You guys feel guilty because you couldn't save them."
"I think it's more then that." You said standing "I felt something from Baekhyun. It felt like pain and not just emotional pain, physical pain. That wasn't the real Baekhyun but that was his real pain."
"Are you saying we should do what I think we should?" Kris asked. You nod
"Yes." You answer. He smiles and gets up from the couch. "I'll get the belladonna."

"Now what are we doing again?" Kai unsure. He looked at the smoking, drink in his hand. "We're gonna investigate our dream." You answered looking at your drink. "And why is Minseok coming?"
"Because he's done this before. He's gonna guide us through this… dream?"
"Vision." Xiumin corrected you.
"What's in this?" He asked.
"A special mix of herbs but the main ingredient is belladonna."
"Which is…?"
"Belladonna is a plant used as a hallucinogen in order to induce psychic dreams or visions." Chen explained. Kai looked him.
"It's not that bad Kai. When Chen and I did it we were fine." Xiumin said.
"You guys puked afterwards!"
"We woke up too early from our vision. The belladonna and herbs wasn't out of our system yet." Chen explained. Xiumin clapped his hands together. "Alright! Bottoms up!" He downed the drink and laid down. You did the same and Kai followed. "How long does it ta-" before you could finish you passed out. Luhan fixed the pillow beneath your head.

To be continued...