Chapter 9... A New Patient

They dragged Chanyeol into the room with Baekhyun. He laid in the bed, unmoving. "Inject him. We don't want him to be lucid when he comes to."
"Yes Dr. Morg." She left the room closing the door behind her. One of the men holding Chanyeol, dropped his arm and walked to Baekhyun's bedside. He grabbed a needle and tested it to see if it worked. Clear liquid squirted out. Chanyeol growled. He jumped up and clawed at the arm of the man holding him. The man dropped his arm and ran out the room. The man with the needle tried to stab him. Chanyeol pushed him against the wall. Chanyeol shook Baekhyun. "Baek! Baekhyun wake up!"
"Mmm​."
"Baekhyun!"
"Chan- Chanyeol?"
"Yes! Let's go, come on!" He pulled him.
"I can't move."
"Come Baekhyun you have to get it up."
"I'm sorry." Baekhyun passed out.
"Baek!" The man with the needle came up behind Chanyeol. He stuck the needle in his arm. The damaged arm man came back with his arm bandaged up. He grabbed Chanyeol by the neck and put him in a choke hold. Chanyeol struggled before the serum kicked in and he passed out. "I ask you two to do one simple task and this is what happens. I will replace and scrap you two if this happens again!" Dr. morg yelled. They bowed, "We are sorry. He came to quicker then we thought possible."
"Each one will be stronger then the last, you have to up the dosage with each one we take. Kris and (y/n) need to be captured last. Our equipment isn't​ able to withstand their power levels yet." She walked up to Baekhyun "How is this one doing?"
"He hasn't put up a fight since the last time."
"Has his body had any reactions to the serum?" She asked. "No."
"Good. Put him the cryo chamber. Give Chanyeol a few more doses then put him in his cryo chamber tomorrow. We'll put them​ on until we're ready."
"Yes ma'am."
"Also" she smiled "change his clothes."