Chapter 27...6

"Kai" you said catching him "you're weak."
"We have to go." He grunted. You shook your head. "You're not strong enough to teleport us all." You heard gun shots. Gabe put up a wall of sand. It blocked the bullets. "We have to-" Kai wabbled then passed out. "Kyungsoo are you strong enough to use your power?" Kris asked. D.O nodded yes. "Good." Kris looked at you.
"You guys are going to hide in the bushes and tree lining." You said. Kris lifted Kai up on to his shoulder. "Kyungsoo will use his power to grow the brush out and block the view of everyone from the beach."
"Gabe make more walls. We need cover." You said. He nodded. Gabe created walls of sand from the tree lining to the ocean shore. More bullets hit the wall. Everyone ran to the trees and hid. You copied Suho's power. You grunted from the strain of it. Even you weren't strong enough to use your powers. "Suho hold my hand please." He grabbed your hand. In sync your guys raised a wave of water. You both guided to the tree lining. "Bushes up Kyungsoo." Brush grew from the sand, high enough to cover everyone. Suho and you splashed the water on the bushes and at the base of the brush. "This will hide your scents from them." You said.
"Our scents?" Kyungsoo repeated. You nod,
"Yes. They said they track us by our powers. But I think they also track us by our scents. How else would they know where we teleport and where we are in general. We leave a scent everywhere even when teleporting. It leaves a trail that leads right to us like directions. With it covered you guys should be safe. Okay everyone get in the bushes, go!" A bullet hit the wall going right through and hit you in the shoulder. "Ah!" You fell back.
"(Y/n)!" Gabe yelled. The walls fell.
"No!" You yelled back. Kris grabbed him before he could reach you and pulled him into the bushes. The robots walked over. "Where is your pack?"
"Ha! Like I'd tell you." It punched you in the jaw. You laughed. He raised his fist again. "Enough!" The doctor yelled.

Xiumin POV x2

"You have some how cloaked the scent of your pack. But we will find them. Better yet we'll just take you." The robot grabbed her and threw her over it's shoulder. The other robot grabbed her her hands. "No-" Kris put his hand over my mouth. *Don't worry* she thought to me *I'll be fine. Find a way to save us and break us out.*
"Let's go. We'll come back for the others later." The doctor said. "Her and the other 4 are good enough for now. Let's go." And like that they were gone. Everyone waited 5 minutes before even moving or making a sound. I couldn't stand the silence. I pushed Kris off and stepped out on to the beach. "What the hell just happened!" I yelled. "We just lost 5 members and no one did anything."
"We were weak from the Wolfsbane. We had no choice but to listen to (y/n) and just let them go." Kris explained.
"I can't believe this." I mumbled.
"They're gonna kill us all!" Gabe yelled.
"No they're not." I said.
"We're all gonna die."
"Gabe." Kris mumbled.
"We're next."
"Gabe." Kris called again.
"This is not how I want to die!" I walked up to Gabe and slapped him. "Shut up!" I yelled. He looked stunned but stayed silent. God that felt good. "Thank you." Kris mumbled while rubbing his forehead. "Minseok do you remember where the hidden base was?" I nod
"Yeah I do."
"Good. We need to regain our strength before we can go."
"We should go now!" I yelled. They had my friends, they had (y/n), they had my sister! I can't let my sister die because of me. She doesn't deserve it.
"We're too weak."
"But they have my family Kris, my sister!" He sighs
"I know. We're not strong enough to take them on. If you made it past you'd only be able to save one person."
"We have to try I can't let her die!"
"You're going to get yourself killed!"
"I know Kris but that's my sister!" Xiumin yelled.
"We can't help her!" Kris yelled.
"I don't care!"
"You're not going to jeopardize the pack for her."
"I'm not going leave my sister for you!"
"It's not just me, it's everyone including (y/n)! (Y/n) is the one who let herself be kidnapped to protect us!" I looked away. If I could only save one at the moment I chose my sister without thinking​.
"I didn't forget about (y/n)."
"We want to save everyone but risking yourself like that when we're stronger together is stupid. I made that mistake once I'm not gonna let anyone else make that mistake as well."
"Kris is right Minseok." Lay agreed. "We can't do anything and you shouldn't either. Please just stay here, gain your strength and worry about yourself for the time being." I sighed. I couldn't calm down. I couldn't worry about myself. All I could think about is my loved ones that had been taken. Who was next?

To be continued…