Chapter 35 Team Up

"I spoke to some of the members. I linked everyone's minds while out. Hopefully they took my advice and found the safe spot. I found in the back." Minseok said. They ran down the hallway behind him.
"In the back?" Kris repeated.
"Yeah. I was able to find an empty area. It was blocked off."
~
"It's back here." He ducked under wood flanks that blocked off the entrance to the hall. The hall it's self was in shambles. Each door boarded up. Suho didn't understand why considering most of the windows were shattered. "Safe?" Gabe asked. Minseok hushed him. They crunched on glass and broken concrete. "Do you hear them?" Gabe asked. Everyone shook their heads. "I don't hear them but I do smell them. They were here." Kai said. Luhan peeked his head out of a doorway. "Luhan!" Suho yelled. He looked in their direction and smiled. They ran to the door. Sehun and Jongdae were with him. "You guys are okay!" Suho exclaimed. He hugged them. "Yeah, for now at least." Jongdae mumbled. "Have you guys seen Baekhyun or Chanyeol?" Minseok asked. "They shook their heads. "Not since we split up."Sehun said.
"What about Tao." Kris asked. They stared at him. "Tao is here?" Luhan asked.
"Yes!" He was taken with you guys."
"We're lucky we found each other." Jongdae said. "He controls time. Who knows what they can do with his power."
"We need to get to (y/n). Last time I saw her, she was almost dead." Minseok said as he looked down the hall. "Where is she?" Gabe asked, his voice gaining a boost of confidence. Minseok rolled his eyes. "In the room with the machine. I don't know where that is." He said quickly. "What do we do now?" Gabe asked.
"We think now hush."
"Mins-"
"You call me Xiumin. Not Minseok. I only like friends calling me by my real name." Minseok said cutting Gabe off. Kris sighed. "Minseok we don't have time for you to-"
"What's your problem with me?" Gabe asked.
"My problem is you're here."
"What?"
"Why'd you come? What do you think you'd be able to do besides get yourself caught?"
"I came here for (y/n)."
"(Y/n) doesn't need you. She has us. The 12 of us have always been able to protect her without needing anyone else. Then you come in and act like Captain save em as if she's some damsel in distress. She'd save herself and kick your ass all at the same time. She doesn't need you. We don't need you!" Minseok yelled.
"Minseok!" Kris yelled.
"Look. I don't care how you feel. It's good that you got your feelings out. I didn't come for you anyway."
"If you're here for (y/n) then know that you're here for all of us. She wouldn't want your help if you didn't come to help us all. She's apart of a pack. This is her family. Saving one means saving all."
"Sure." Gabe mumbled.
"Come on guys. We don't have time for you guys to bump heads." Sehun said.
"I look forward to when (y/n) drops this little crush on you."
"You're gonna be waiting awhile, Minseok."
Minseok growled at him. "Stop it!" Kris yelled. "We're splitting up. We'll cover more ground and hopefully find the others."
"Sure." Minseok said staring at Gabe.
"Okay." Gabe answered. Suho stood between them.
"You said you linked everyone's minds right?" Kris asked. "I did."
"Has anyone tried to contact. Baekhyun or Chanyeol?" They shook their heads.
"We have to find them though. Baekhyun and Chanyeol don't have powers." Jongdae said.
"What do you mean?"
"Just what I said Kris. Baekhyun said his powers are gone and I hurt a nurse say that Chanyeol's power was taken. They're powerless and alone. We have to make finding them a top priority."
"What about (y/n)?" Gabe asked. Minseok glared at him. "What about Tao?" He asked.
"That's why we have to split up. There's to many of us out there that need help." Kris explained. Gabe snorted. "It's 4 people." He Mumbled. Kris ignored him. "Jongdae go with Sehun. Luhan and I will be a pair." He looked at Minseok "Suho, Minseok and Gabe will be another group." Before they could say anything Kris stopped them. "No need to argue. We don't have time. Make a plan, stick to it. Work out issues and be on your way."
The pairs stood together and talked. Minseok looked at Suho then at Gabe. "I hate you." He said to Gabe. Suho sighed. "Come on now. We don't have time for your petty attitudes. Let's work together."
"I'll work with you. No problem." Minseok said. "But I will not work with him. He's a pain in my ass."
"You talk as if I care." Gabe said as he rolled his eyes. "Wether you care or not is not my problem but I will speak my mind."
"This is going to be a problem." Suho shook his and mumbled.
To be continued…