Chapter 133

We stay at the park for another 15 minutes before walking back home. The kids are watching t.v. while I record a YouTube video of me reacting to Edits. Once I finish recording, I begin editing it while laying on the bed. Pablo runs upstairs and lays down next to me as I edit.

Later that night// 6 pm

I walk to Sawyers room and knock. He opens the door and smiles,

"Hey"

"Hey Soi, here's the money for tonight." I hand him the money.

"I can pay" He says, handing the money back to me, "I'm just getting my shoes on and I'll take them."

"Thanks Sawyer" I smile.

"No problem, I wanted to spend time with them anyway." He explains, putting on his shoes.

I walk downstairs and see the kids as they get their jackets on.

"You guy's excited?" I ask.

They nod happily as Jordan says, "I can't wait to see the movie!! Then do lazer tag!!"

"Be good" I state, "Listen to Sawyer and don't make him tell you to do something twice. Got it?"

They nod as I add, "Don't forget to say thank you. Sawyers payings for all of you so be thankful and be the good, reapectful cousins I have."

As I finish speaking, Sawyer walks downstairs and grabs his keys. Adym walks into the living room and flops on the couch saying,

"Have fun!"

They smile and shut the door. I lock the door and sit on the couch next to Adym. We look through Netflix for a movie and Adym sees fifty shades of grey. He smiles at me and turns it on. A half hour into the movie a sex scene on and I can tell Adym's getting turned on.

So likeeee it gets a lil sexual for a while so um I'll let you know when it's over

As the scene continues to play, I place my hand on Adym's thigh and make my way to his dick. We make eye contact and he smirks. The movie continues to play and we turn our attention to the tv. Suddenly, I feel Adym's hand on my thigh and sliding up my leg.

He slips his hand in my pants and fingers me through my panties. I throw my head back and moan his name.

Adym smirks, "Damn you're wet."

As he fingers me, I take his hand out of my pants and sit on his lap, facing him. I squirm around on his lap and play with his hair. As I sit on his lap, I feel him get hard. He grabs my waist and begins kissing me as we sit on the couch. I kiss him back as I slip my hands down his pants. He moans as we begin to makeout. Suddenly, I feel Adym pick me up so I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me upstairs. We get into the bedroom and he lays me on the bed. As he takes off his clothes, I take off mine. He smirks as he begins kissing me. Slowly, he makes his way down my body leaving a trail of hickeys.

He smirks as he gets to my waist. Suddenly, he begins to eat me out and suck on my clit. As I feel his tongue in me I moan out. Out of nowhere he sticks two fingers in me as he eats me out. After ten minutes, he stops and reaches in his dresser for a condom. He takes it out and slips it on before smirking at me and sliding inside me. I moan out as he goes in and out. He goes faster and faster as I moan out louder and louder. Adym leans over and we begin kissing. He begins to leave a trail of hickeys to my boobs.

After leaving multiple hickeys around my boobs I manage to tell him I'm gonna cum. We both cum and clean up really quick. He walks back over to me as I'm standing up and cleaning myself off. Adym grabs my waist and leads me to the bed. Quickly he slips on another condom. He switches positions so I'm sitting on his dick. He smirks as I bounce up and down. As he holds onto my waist, he moans out loudly.

"Babygirllll" he moans, "I'm- I'm gonna cummm"

As he cums into his condom I cum onto his condom. We both clean up once again.

"I need to shower" I chuckle.

"I'll shower with you" he smirks.

"Someone's really horny" I laugh.

"I'm trying to have as much sex with my girlfriend before she leaves for eight months on tour." He explains, "So expect more before you leave."

"I love you baby but I wanna walk tomorrow." I giggle.

"That's not my plan." He winks, leading me to the bed. He looks at me and smirks,

"I love you babygirl"

"I love you too baby" I smile.

K it's over atm

As we lay in bed, my phone rings. I sit up and walk over and answer it,

"Hello?"

Tbc...

Soooooo today apparently was slap a girls butt day or whatever if you saw it on snap or ig then you know what I'm talking about. Sooo 4 boys in my grade slapped mt butt including P who I talked about like freaking years (chapters) ago. But ummmm he has a gf. Like freaking 5 gf later here he is slapping my butt and smirking and saying oh sorry.. Then I had to walk past him and he wouldn't move until I told him so he moved to the side like 1 inch and when I walked past hw stuck out his hand and touched my butt like tf? Then later that day one of these 7th grade boys ik came up and slapped my butt and got caught so know he might be expelled.. But BRUHH okay so I have this boy tell me what the boys (People lile P and his big group of friends) are saying because he told me they were talking about me. BRUH. One boy was like I rlly like her but idk if she likes me.. Should I talk to her? Idk what to say. She should come talk to me!! Like of she wants my dick all she has to do is ask and when he told me that I was like wtf?! Nope. Bye. But yeah the boy who told me just randomly hangs around with them and they aren't really friends but they don't care if he sticks around..

Best friends brotherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें