Chapter 85

Adym walks out of the apartment and stands by the table.

"Why'd you lie to me?" He asks.

"It's Dylan's buisness. He told me and I promised not to tell. I dunno why I didn't tell you." I reply.

"So you lied for him?" He recaps.

"I guess" I mumble.

"You lied for him but you can't tell your boyfriend the truth?" He says.

"Drop it. I messed up. I'm sorry." I reply.

"Would you ever lie to me again?" He asks.

"That's life!! People make mistakes Adym! Don't act like you haven't done shit!!" I exclaim.

"I can't lose you.. I just wanna know why you did it." He mumbles.

"Why? Adym I told you!! I don't know!! I'm sorry I did that! I lied!" I reply, grabbing my stuff.

"Skylar I love you I'm not trying to argue and lose you." He explains.

"I know" I reply, "But a lots happening and everything's moving so fast. I have a week off for break. I think imma go see my brother."

As I walk to the apartment, Adym follows me.

"What? Skylar I love you. What do you mean?" He asks.

"I mean imma go see my family." I reply.

"Please don't go" he pleads.

"Adym, we're still together it's just I miss my brother and I miss Kay." I reply.

"I'll miss you" he says.

"Come with me" I reply.

"Don't you want some space?" He asks.

"I'll miss you to much. So.. You going with me?" I ask.

He smiles, "Yeah I'll go."

Walking back into the apartment, I text my brother and tell him we're flying down tomorrow morning. Adym and I invite Sawyer to go but he declines. Adym and I begin packing to go home.

12 Am

As I lay in bed, I edit my youtube video and listen to music. Once I finish my youtube video, I get ready to post it tomorrow. Suddenly, Adym walks in and sits next to me.

"I love you babygirl." He smiles.

"I love you too" I blush.

Adym and I cuddle and watch t.v. pretty soon we fall asleep.

Next morning// 8 Am

My alarm goes off and I sit up. Looking behind me, Adym's still asleep so I'll let him sleep for another half hour. Getting up, I do my usual morning routine and shower and get ready.

 Getting up, I do my usual morning routine and shower and get ready