Chapter 123

Adym rolls his eyes, "So I'm not allowed to check on my girlfriend?"

"That's it!" A cop yells, walking over, "Take them."

"Um and where'd you come from?!" I roll my eyes.

"The same place you're going, the police station." He states

"For what?" I ask.

"Disrupting peace and disobeying officers." He explains.

Suddenly I feel hand cuffs being put on me. They put handcuffs on Adym and the girl as well. As I stand there with my handcuffs, I step on the officers shoes and shake free and run over to the girl.

She glares at me, "Bitch."

"ME?!" I exclaim, "ME?! NO. YOU'RE THE FUCKING BITCH ASS HOE WHO STARTED HITTING ON MY BOYFRIEND AND FUCKING KISSED HIM!!"

She rolls her eyes as the police drag me away, "HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU!!!"

"JUST LIKE HE'LL NEVER LOVE YOU SO BACK OFF!! HE'S MY BOYFRIEND AND IF HE ASKED ME OUT HE OBVIOUSLY LOVES AND WANTS ME SO YOU CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP." I exclaim.

The officers pull me away as they pull her away as well. The police officer glares at me,

"You're really pushing it."

"All I did was defend my boyfriend. Besides my boyfriend was trying to check on me and you arrest him?!" I exclaim.

"All three of you are mouthing off and making things worse." He replies.

The police take the three of us to seperate police cars as other officers try to get people to stop recording. As I sit in the back seat, all I can think about is the kids.. How the hell will I get home?!

Police station

I'm sitting in the holding cell when they open the cell and grab me and bring me to a room. They sit me down and glare at me.

"Can I help you?" I ask, sarcastically.

"What happened that caused the fight?" He asks.

"A few days ago she kissed my boyfriend and he was nervous to tell me so we had problems and the fact that she continues to ignore him after he said he has a girlfriend I decided to take matters into my own hands and solve the problem. I tried talking to her but it didn't work." I explain.

"That's no reason to fight." The officer states.

"Are you married?" I ask.

He nods as I add, "Do you love your wife?"

"Of coure I do" he replies.

"If something happened where you had to fight for her or defend her, would you?" I continue.

"Yes." He answers.

"Then there's your explanation. You can leave now." I say, turning away.

"You know for disrupting the public peace abd technically putting people in danger you can get in trouble? And on top of that you disobeyed law enforcement so you can actually spend a few nights in here." He explains.

I sit there in silence, thinking, "What about my boyfriend?"

"He could possibly get off with a warning since he disobeyed but he obeyed what we said when he got in trouble." The office explains.

"And the girl?" I ask.

"Same punishment as you." He says.

When I don't say anything, the officer continues, "How about I give you some time to yourself while I get all your paperwork ready so you can stay a few nights?"

"We'll see." I roll my eyes.

Then, I'm taken back to the waiting cell with some other girls. As we sit there, I think about how I'm getting out. I play what happened over and over again in my head. From, what happened before the fight to now. There's gotta be some way I can get out.

2 hours later

A woman police officer walks over to the waiting cell and asks for me. I walk over and she explains,

"So Skylar You're gonna stay here for about 2 nights and then go home unless otherwise said. Okay? You can make one call so you can inform someone about what's going on. Anything I should know?"

I sit and think until I remember something, "Wait, so when they handcuffes me was I officially arrested?"

She nods, "Yes."

"Okay" I say, "So how come I was never told my rights? I mean if we're playing by the rules then I should be mirandized but I wasn't. So legally I shouldn't be staying here if I was never informed my rights."

She sighs, "Hold on.. Come with me."

As I remain in my handcuffs, she takes me to a room filled with police officers.

"I need everyone who was there when this girl was arrested to stay and those who weren't there to leave now." She announces.

A few people stay and she asks, "When this girl was arrested did anyone mirandize her?"

Nobody does anything except for look around.

"No one?!" She exclaims, "So I'm hearing none of you did your job?!"

When nobody answers she sighs, "All of you will be punished but until then I have to release her and the two other people!!"

I smile as she grabs my phone from a desk and takes me to an empty room where dhe asks for a number to call. I try to think of a way to get out of this but I can't.. It's dark out so the kids can't stay home alone and my aunt and uncle were all going to some doctors appointment for my aunt.

I sigh, "Go into my contacts and look for Sawyer.."

Tbc..

Imma try and update again.