Chapter 121

I look down at the ground, and take a deep breath, "Yes.."

He flashes his million dollar smile that I haven't seen in a minute, "I love you so fucking much! I missed you. My sleep schedules been even more fucked up without you."

We hug and he plants a kiss on my forehead. Even though we made up, I still feel pissed off about the kiss. Riley walks out of her room and sees us.

"Are you back together?" She asks.

Adym nods and Riley smiles. The kids run out and hug Adym.

"I missed you.." Reyna says, hugging Adym.

"No I missed you more." Jordan says.

We stay for a few minutes and Adym plays with the kids and talks to my family as I sit on the couch. Riley laughs as she sees Adym making faces. I dunno why but I feel like I was forced back into this relationship.. Yeah I know I shouldn't feel this way but I do.. As Adym talks to my family, I look around and notice something..

"Where's Nick?" I ask.

"He left about an hour ago." My aunt replies.

"Oh.." Is all I say.

Yeah Nick meant to help but I'm still a little mad. Adym and I have argued before but I mean in this argument I felt helpless. As if I didn't do anything to solve the problem I just argued and when Nick came I felt worse and in turn I yelled at him.. Pretty soon the kids and I grab our things and drive back to the house. We get home and put our things away. As I bend down and put some clothes away, Adym slaps my butt.

"I missed you." He smiles.

"I missed you too." I say, standing up.

Walking over to the mirror, I look at myself and fix my hair. Today I look horrible. Adym walks over and wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder before kissing my cheek a few times.

"You look beautiful" he smiles.

"Thanks baby" I blush.

Adym looks out the window to check on the kids as they play outside as I lay down on the bed. Adym walks over and lays down next to me.

"Babygirl are you okay? Like deadass are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah" I lie.

Adym looks at me, not believing a word I said, "Babygirl just be honest."

I sigh, "When we were arguing I felt helpless and like I was making things worse by not trying to solve the problem. All I did was make things worse by arguing and then when Nick came and yelled I yelled at him for trying to help."

"Babygirl we all make mistakes and it's totally fine because I still love you. You didn't make things worse, trust me. Just talk to Nick and he'll understand." Adym explains.

I nod, "But that girl really pissed me off."

"It's okay.." Adym says, "Just ignore her."

"Adym you don't understand how annoying that is. I'm deadass about to drop kick her ass right now." I say, annoyed.

"Babygirl.." Adym says, knowing he's not gonna be able to stop me.

"Look, if she seriously thinks she can get away with this then maybe I should pay her a visit at work." I say, standing up and changing clothes.

Adym watches me as I change out of my shirt, "Baby.. I mean.. Come on just ignore her.. Don't do this.."

"Are you saying I can't fight?" I ask.

"No. I know very well that you can fight because I've seen you fight but I'm just nervous.." Adym pouts.

"Baby I know how you feel about violence. So, if you don't wanna take me then I can drive myself." I state.

"How about we both just stay home?" He pleads.

"You may not like fighting with all the punching and kicking but when I was growing up, I grew up with a lot of boys who not only taught me how to fight but they told me to defend myself and items i love. I love you and she kissed you. Therefore imma talk to her." I explain.

As I pull on my shoes, Adym gives me that, Please don't start some shit look

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As I pull on my shoes, Adym gives me that, Please don't start some shit look. I smile at him with that, No can do look. As I quickly throw on some makeup and throw my hair in some dutch braids, Adym walks up and hugs me from behind, putting his head in the crook of my head.

"Babygirl.." He reasons, "How about we don't start some drama and instead we can go to the mall and do some shopping?"

"I'd love to but this girl really boutta start some shit." I say, spraying on some perfume.

"Damn" he chuckles, "You act like you're getting ready to go on a date or somethin.."

"Yeah well I'm not going lookin like a bum." I explain, walking downstairs.

Adym remains in the doorway to our room, staring at me.

"You coming?" I ask.

He looks at me, trying to get me to stay but I look at him, determined to go snatch the weave of the little hoe who kissed him.

Finally, he gives in and turns and says, "I'll drive you. Lemme grab my keys."

Tbc....

Heyyyy so idk if imma updatr my other book tonight.. We're leaving for LA tomorrow for 5 days 4 nights and i don't think imma update. But also I haven't packed and we leave at 7 am tomorrow but the problem is I CAN'T FIND MY CLOTHES I WANTED. Also I have to go to the mall today to get some more foundation.. But yeah.. Ily guysssss❤❤❤