chapter 60

"Hey Sky it's Nick" Of course..

"Hey Nick" I say.

"How's LA?" Nick asks.

"Everythings good so far" I smile.

"Alright, I just wanted to see how my little sister is.." He says.

Nick and I talk for about 5 minutes before hanging up. Adym reaches for me and grabs onto my waist.

"Come here mami" he says.

"Baby, imma shower. Your parents will be home soon and it'll be awkward if they hear us moan." I laugh.

"But babyyyy" adym whines as I get some sweats and a shirt.

"Hm?" I say.

Adym stands up, "fine imma shower with you" he smirks.

Warning: another scene..

As I hop in the shower, I feel Adym's hands around my waist. I continue to shower until Adym begins kissing my neck and feeling me up. Turning toward Adym, I begin kissing him, slowly going down to Kanye. I begin to deepthroat Kanye and Adym moans in pleasure. After sucking on Kanye, I begin to give Adym a handjob.

Adym moans out loudly, "Mami I'm gonna cumm"

Adym cums in the shower as I give him a handjob. After our shower, I go to dry off but Adym kisses me. We dry off and he lays me in bed, putting on a condom and begins to slide Kanye in. As Adym goes in and out I try to moan quietly.

I bite my lip to keep quiet as Adym kisses my boobs. I manage to say, "Faster"

K moments over..

As Adym begins to go faster, Adym's door unlocks and Sawyer walks in with his camera, "Shit, sorry" he says walking back out.

Adym yells, "Bro what the fuck?! Knock next time!!"

As the door shuts, we hear Sawyer say, "Okay.. That prank just failed.."

When Sawyer came in I managed to get under the sheets but Adym was halfway covered.. Adym and I look at each other and begin getting dressed.

Before we leave Adyms room, he looks at me and smirks, "I'll get you later."

I laugh as we leave Adym's room. Adym walks out of his room when Kayla walks in.

Kayla looks at me with her eyebrows raised, I roll my eyes and go back into his room and get on my phone. Adym walks back into his room and grabs his camera. I lean against the wall and watch him as he records himself.

"And we're back from breakfast. Well, we've been back but I had to run some errands" he says looking at me, "So I forgot but yeah we're back.. But yeah, today there's really not much to do... I think I'm probably gonna edit some youtube videos and maybe go to dinner tonight? I don't know but I'll see you.. Soon" he chuckles as he shuts the camera off.

"Soo.. You ran some errands?" I laugh.

"Yup. I plan on running some errands again tonight" he smirks.

I nod, "we'll see"

Leaving Adym's room, Kayla asks if I wanna go to the mall and walk. I agree and we decide to take an Uber.

Adym's Pov

Kayla and Skylar left to go to the mall. All I can think about os Skylar, she makes me so happy. I wish she didn't have to leave.. She's coming back for colleged but thats only if she can find a place to stay, she doesn't wanna stay on campus.. Could she stay with us? She could sleep with me and shower in the bathroom. It'll be good, if she needs to study she can use my desk! Well, I mean she's pretty independent and she's gonna want her own space.. Maybe I can move my desk around and she can have her own space? Okay, I should probably talk to Sawyer before making any plans...

"Hey Sawyer!" I say, walking into his room.

Sawyer takes off his headphones, "Yeah?"

"Hey so I wanna talk to you." I say, sitting on his bed.

Sawyer turns to face me, "Go ahead."

"Okay, so I was thinking.. What do you think about Skylar moving in with us?" I ask.

Sawyer sits for a few seconds as he thinks, "Yeah, sounds good. I mean, have you talked to her about it?"

"Not yet" i say, "But if she can I got it all planned out."

"Well it's fine with me as long as you know what you're doing." Sawyer says putting his headphones back on.

Standing up, I walk back to my room as I thinm about Skylar moving in with us. Damn, that'd be nice.. How will I ask her??

2 hours later/ 1 pm

Skylars Pov

Kayla and I finish shopping and call an uber home. As we walk into the elevator, Kayla continues talking, "Damn" she says, "My bestfriend just lost her virginity to my brother.. That's totally not awkward." She says sarcastically.

"What makes you think i lost my virginity?" I ask as the elevator door closes.

Kayla rolls her eyes, "Come on Skylar stop lying. I know you guys had sex. Have you met my brother? He's the type of boy where tons of girls wanna have sex with him. You know that, and he obviously loves you."

We reach our floor and the elevator door opens as I speak, "Whatever Kayla.. I'm not saying something happened, but either way it's no big deal."

Kayla looks at me not believing anything I say, "Yeah, sure Sky. Whatever you say.. Nothing happened."

"Right." I say as I open the apartment door.

We walk inside and we find Sawyer playing video games and Adym in his room. Kayla goes to sot next to Sawyer and watch him play as I walk into Adym's room to set our bags down.

As I set my things down, I see Adym on his computer. He turns and smiles, "Hey babygirl"

"Hey baby" I smile.

"Hey um.. Can we talk?" He asks.

Tbc....

Hey so I'm home. Sook i really wanna continue my other book titled in love with Adyn Yorba, but idk what I should do anymore. I started updating it a few weeks ago and i just don't know what to put anymore.. That's why i haven't updated.. Soo imma need some ideas to continue the book..