chapter 66

Arrival

We land In LAX airport and we grab our stuff and go sit down to wait for Sawyer.

15 minutes later, Sawyer walks in and smiles, "Hey, you ready?"

We smile and walk out to the car and load our stuff in. To be honest I'm a little nervous.. I said goodbye to Kayla earlier but I miss her and Nick the most.. Adym holds my hand as we sit in the back and talk.

Slowly, I begin to get quiet and Adym squeezes my hand and shows his million dollar smile, "You'll enjoy living here. It may take some time to get used to this new arrangement, but you'll like it. I promise."

I smile at him as I look back out the window. The boys continue to talk and make jokes as I look out the window. Adym's right, it's gonna take a little time to get used to this.. Adym pulls out his phone and goes on Snapchat to post a picture.

"Come on baby" he says, holding up his phone.

"Don't post it." I say as I lean in and smile.

Adym looks at me, "Not yet?"

I shake my head, "Not yet. Just give me a little more time.."

Adym gives me a reassuring smile as he saves the picture. Sawyer and Adym begin talking about YouTube and my phone starts buzzing from notifications. Checking my phone, it's people from Lastfam.. When Kayla posted that picture, I commented and I guess people felt the need to follow me.. As I continue to get follow requests, I get a follow request from Jake.. I accept a few requests before turning my phone off.

"You should just put your account on public. You'll be getting a lot more follow requests." Adym chuckles.

"Yeah, I guess they're just curious to see who I am." I laugh, "I would know."

We reach the apartment and the boys help me bring my stuff inside. As I set my things down, I see another desk next to Adym's.

"What's that for?" I ask.

"I know you're gonna need some space for college and makeup stuff. So, I got you a desk.." He smiles.

"Thanks baby" I say, hugging him.

Adym helps me unpack and get settled. Afterwards, Adym sets up his camera and gets ready to record a YouTube video. He asks me if I want to help but I decline and go to sit at the bar stool in the kitchen. Pretty soon Adym walks into the other room and sits on the couch to play video games.  A half hour passes and Adym's mad because he can't beat the level he's on.

Pretty soon, Sawyer leaves his room and pulls out his phone to go live. As he starts his live and people begin commenting and saying hi, Adym remains on his couch, determined to win the game.

Sawyer reads a comment, "How was your day?" He answers, "Pretty good."

As he continues his live, I sit to the side, not wanting to be near the camera.

Once again, Sawyer reads a comment, "Where's your family? Umm they left a few days ago." He answers.

Finally, Adym gets frusturated and quits. He walks over to me and leans in for a kiss. I give him a kiss and he plays with my hair as he watches Sawyer.

"Where's Adym?" He reads, "I don't know.. Where is Adym?"

It's around 7:30 and Adym, Sawyer and I go pick up some In-N-Out and come back home to eat. After we eat, Adym and I sit on the couch and cuddle while Sawyer goes in his room to edit a video.

"So" Adym says, "I don't wanna pressure you or anything but have you thought about going public?" He asks.

"Yeah.." I mumble, "I just want to kind of ease in to telling them ya know?"

"I understand. I've already got a few ideas of what we can do. Just talk to me when you're ready.." He smiles.

"Okay." I smile.

Later that Night// 12 am

After showering, I get in bed and think about what Adym and I talked about.. When should we announce it? I don't want it to be to late.. We need to do it early. Okay.. I think we need to do it.. Should we? Yeah. That's what's best. I get comfortable in bed and get ready to go to sleep. Adym and Sawyer are still up, listening to music and hanging out. Adym walks in occasionally and does a few things before going back into the living room. Okay.. It's settled.. I need to tell Adym I'm ready to announce it to Lastfam.. Slowly, I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Next morning

Opening my eyes, I wake up around 10:45 am. Behind me, Adym's sound asleep with his arms around my waist. Grabbing my phone, I scroll through social media and like a few posts. After a half hour or so, I'm able to stand up and go shower. After stripping down to nothing, I get in the shower and feel the warm water on my back.

After showering, I get out and dry off, getting dressed. Once I'm dressed, I do my regular makeup and spray on some perfume.

I walk out of the bathroom to find a shirtless Adym walking around in his room

He looks at me and smirks, "Damn babygirl, you look fine."

I blush, "Thanks baby."

Walking into the kitchen, I cook some breakfast for the three of us. Sawyer walks out of his room and we all sit down and eat. After cleaning up, I sit on the couch and play around with my phone. Sawyer goes into his room to shower and Adym's standing up, taking a quick picture.

After he takes his picture, he looks at me a little concerned, "Babygirl, you okay?" He asks.

"Ugh yeah, can you come sit down with me?" I ask.

He smiles and sits down next to me, "Is everything okay?" He questions.

Okay.. It's time.. "Um.. Can we talk?"

Tbc...

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was exhausted... But remember P from my school? Yeah.. We're starting a dance unit in PE and rumor is he's either gonna ask me out or ask me to dance.. On top of that, I've been super busy with homework.. Sorry if stuffs misspelled, I'm to tired to read over it..

 Sorry if stuffs misspelled, I'm to tired to read over it