Chapter 96

Skylars Pov

Adym left a half hour ago and I'm still a little nervous. I mean I moved all the way to LA and he keeps leaving and I don't know why. I try to make myself busy by going on my phone and looking through my feed but I keep thinking of Adym. What if he really is cheating?? No. Walking into the bedroom, I look around and see his Gold phone on the desk. I unlock it and search his call history and find nothing. I pull up his texts and see a girls name but before I read it I hear Sawyer say,

"Hey Skylar do you want a burger?"

I set down the phone and walk into the living room, "Yeah, thank you."

Sawyers Pov

I was in my room editing a YouTube video when Adym texted me and told me he left his gold phone on the desk. It has his text messages in it and he didn't want her finding it so I have to go grab it.

Skylars Pov

I walk into Sawyers bathroom to wash my hands and use the restroom. When I leave the bathroom, Sawyers standing by the stools by the bedroom.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Yeah I was tryna fix my video game real quick." He explains.

"Oh okay." I reply.

"The foods ready." He says.

"Thanks" I smile, fixing my burger.

Sawyer goes into his room to eat while I sit at the counter and eat. As I eat my burger, I think about Adym and wonder where he is. When I'm done eating, I clean up and walk into the bedroom. I go to grab Adym's gold phone but it's not there. What the hell?! I swear I set it down there... Okay.. Maybe I was wrong.. But where'd I put it? Does Sawyer have it? Well if Sawyer has it I can't just go ask him for it I have to let Adym do it. As I'm laying on the bed, I hear Sawyer doing stuff in the living room. All I can think about is Adym's text messages. Pretty soon the door opens and I hear Adym say something to Sawyer but I couldn't hear what he said exactly.

I hear Adym say, "Babygirl I'm home. Can you come here?"

I stand up and walk into the room to find Sawyer by his room watching and Adym behind the counter.

Adym smiles, "I love you babygirl. You make me so happy. Look, I know we've had some problems but-"

I interrupt him, "Is this the part where you tell me about that girl you've been texting? Because I'd love to hear more about her."

Adym looks at me confused before continuing, "Baby let me explain. I got you something."

I sigh and cross my arms, waiting for an answer when Adym bends down and stands back up with a puppy in his arms.

"What the fuck?!" I gasp, "Oh my god it's a puppy!!"

Adym smiles as he walks over to me, "I got him for you. His name's Pablo. Wanna hold him?"

"Oh my god, yes!!" I say, holding out my arms

Adym smiles and hands Pablo to me. As I hold Pablo, I feel overwhelmed with joy.

"Adym" I smile, "Thank you"

He smiles proudly, "I knew you liked dogs and I really wanted to make you happy and get you a gift so I got you pablo."

"Oh my god, I love him" I say.

"But that's only the happy part." Adym says, "I got you a gift.".

Sawyer walks over and takes Pablo from my arms. Adym reaches in his pocket and pulls out a small box.

"Adym.." I say, nervous.

He chuckles, "Hold on.. I know you're not ready to get married and I'm not ready yet so instead I got us promise rings."

As he speaks, I begin to feel tears form in my eyes.

He continues, "I promise that I'll be here for you no matter what and I'll always be true to you. I promise to never hurt you on purpose. I promise to hold you and comfort you when you need it the most. I promise I'll be here for you whether you feel like crying, dying, or smiling. I promise I'll be here to help you see when the future isn't clear and I promise to be there to wipe away every tear. I promise that no matter what, we'll make it through. Most of all I promise to love you until I can make it official with a wedding ring and when I give you that wedding ring, I promise to love you until we die. Along with all these promises, I give you this promise ring in the shape of a crown because you will forever and always be my queen."

I feel tears go down my face as Adym puts the ring on my finger.

Once Adym puts the ring on my finger, we lean in and kiss each other before hugging

"I love you so much." I say, wiping my eyes.

"I love you more babygirl." He smiles.

Adym walks over and picks up a camera.

"What the hell?" I say, smiling.

"I didn't want you to think something was up when I surprised you so I hid a camera so I can get your reaction." He states.

"But.. But that girl you were texting? And your phone? Where is it?" I question.

Adym smiles, "I've been planning this since Sacramento. I kept going on my phone because the lady who was selling them was sending me pictures of all the puppies. I had to pick one to put a hold on him. That's why I was smiling because I was finding a puppy and looking at promise rings. The phone disappeared because I had Sawyer pick it up when I forgot it so you wouldn't figure out the surprise. If you want you can check my phone you can." He explains.

I continue to wipe tears from my eyes as I take Pablo from Sawyer.

"Thank you baby" I say, kissing him.

Later that night/ 2 am/ Adym's Pov

I walk into the bedroom and find Skylar in her pajamas asleep with Pablo right next to her on our bed. Pablo perks up and looks at me but I leave him there and go into the bathroom and get ready for bed. Today was an amazing day, not only was I able to give her a promise ring and a puppy but the best news is she's doing YouTube full time. Now I can spend more time with the person that makes me happy the most❤

Sooo how was this chapter?? What do y'all think? Okay so I got a new book coming out soon so This is the last update of the night. I need to go work on my other book before publishing it so I'll update tomorrow... I hope you enjoyed this chapter❤❤❤❤❤