33

" hey, sweetie! let me see your dress! " Lisa squealed when she saw me, practically demanding that I showed her the beautiful material.

I pulled it out of the shopping bag, placing it into her hands with a smile, only for her jaw to drop, her hand covering her mouth in shock.
" this is beautiful! " she held it out in front of her, grinning like a fool.
" i can't wait for you to see grayson in his tux, he looks so handsome! " She grinned at me, my whole body aching at the thought of grayson in a tux, damn.
" i'll have to get some photos of you both before you go, of course " She told me, whilst i nodded in agreement, only for grayson to groan.
" but mom- "
" no buts! "

Grayson's eyes remained fixated on the tv as he played on whatever game he was playing, while I laid with my head on his chest, my arm draped across his stomach.
I brought my hand up, beginning to trace circles on his stomach with my finger, my hands running across his abs. I could see Grayson becoming a little distracted as he played the game, his eyes snapping down to me every few seconds, instead of remaining on the tv.

It was when my fingertips reached his v line, gently tracing my finger across it with a smirk, that his attention turned to me, and his character was killed in the game.
" fuck! " grayson realised that he'd lost, looking back up at the tv in annoyance, before looking back down at me.
" that wasn't funny " he said sternly, though I could tell that he was on the verge of dropping the annoyed act, and smiling.
I began giggling, only for my giggles to turn into shrieks of horror when his hands suddenly attached to my sides, and he began tickling me. I tried to kick out of his grip, only for him to straddle me, completely trapping me beneath his body.
" okay, okay! i'm sorry! " i yelled a little, out of breathe from the laughter.

He didn't stop there, though, as he suddenly lifted my shirt off of my stomach, and leaned down towards it. I gasped as he blew a raspberry against my skin, the feeling of his lips in such an area making my heart beat that little bit faster, and my thoughts run wild.

prom night, evelyn. prom night.

_____________________________

this is a filler and its shit lmao

but guess what?

the prom chapters start next ;)
there's quite a few of em

tease | g.dजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें