23

I scribbled down the notes from the board, wanting to finish early so I could leave, and meet up with Grayson. He'd told me that he wanted to take me somewhere tonight, but I had no clue where.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I felt something hit me in the back of the head, high pitches giggles erupting from the back of the classroom as soon as it did so. I turned back and picked up the paper, ignoring the sound of whispers, as I unfolded it, and read the words that were written clearly in sharpie.

grayson dolan's new girl toy

have fun with him,
i know i did

As soon as I read the note I turned around to the back of the classroom, three girls, Clarissa sat in the centre, all watching me with devious smirks across their faces. It was completely silent in the classroom, but as soon as Clarissa mouthed " slut " towards me, I felt my anger boil over the limit.

That was when I stood up, scrunching up he paper in my hands, and throwing it at her face.
It hit her perfectly, a group of people laughing at my aim, and laughing at just how shocked clarissa seemed to be.
" keep my name out of your fucking mouth, or i'll knock it out for you " I snapped, everyone's eyes snapping in my direction, whilst Clarissa smirked evilly, the fear in her eyes still evident, though she did a good job of hiding it with her clumpy mascara.

A group of guys all oohed, leaning back in their chairs, and staring me down as if I were a piece of meat. I ignored them, sitting back down in my seat with my fists curled up into balls, desperately waiting for the bell to ring.

As soon as it did I jumped up, storming out of the room in frustration, as fast as I could. It was then that I spotted Grayson at the end of the hallway, most likely making his way to my classroom, and so I walked towards him.
" ready to go? " He asked with a smile once he saw me, his eyes lighting up as his arm slid around my waist. he's too cute.

I could feel the beady eyes of Clarissa staring at the back of us, whilst a smirk formed on my lips. Grayson never used to spend time with his girl toys in school, but me? im not one of them, clarissa. you were.
" yeah, let's go "