14

evelyn's pov.

My breath hitched in the back of my throat when he slammed me against the door, his hands with a firm grip on my waist.
A part of me wanted to get ethan's blood boiling with this, but the way grayson was touching me, was something that I was enjoying. He had me feeling like I was on top of the world the whole night, and even in my drunken state, I knew what I wanted.

I didn't know why, but I understood when his lips smashed against mine, his tongue entering my mouth in an instant.
My arms draped over his shoulders and to the back of his neck as I jumped, my legs wrapping around his waist as he carried me towards a dressing table, all of the belongings crashing to the floor as he placed me down.

My hands slipped under his shirt, the boy breaking the hot kiss for only seconds to pull it over his head, before the wonderful feeling erupted throughout my body all over again. The kiss was so needy, somewhat passionate, but it was aggressive, and had me craving more. I didn't know how he did it, but I was tingling, tingling with the desire to have him touch me in ways he never had before.

I knew that he was used to being in control, and that alone made me smirk, especially when I jumped down from the counter, just like I did when I left him all alone in the closet. Except this time, I pushed him back against the bed, the mattress dipping as he hit it. I could feel his eyes burning holes through my skin as he waited impatiently, looking up at me with pleading eyes, nearly begging for my touch. My heart beat that little bit faster when I saw him shiver under my attention, something which made me ten times more eager.

My body was now hovering above his as his chest began heaving up and down in excitement. I could tell he was shocked, but he didn't dare stop me, as i placed sloppy kisses down the centre of his chest, my hips grinding into his own as his eyes squeezed shut.
" holy shit, evelyn "
His moan of my name satisfied me, the words rolling off of his tongue so perfectly. It was a sound that satisfied me more than it should have, a sound that I never knew I wanted to hear until now. With that, I smashed my lips against his own again, his hands immediately making their way from behind his head to my ass, where he held me, guiding my hips in a circular motion against him.

The adrenaline rushing throughout my body was one of a kind. In all of my years, id never felt anything like it. He had me feeling a way I couldn't explain, and I didn't know that Grayson, of all people, was capable of making me feel it.

I sat up, still straddling Grayson as his eyes stared up at me in awe, watching me begin to slip out of the small dress. As soon as I did so his eyes wondered across my body, the boy licking his lips hungrily, until his eyes met my own. The darkness in them began to fade the more he stared, his hands slowly slipping away from underneath me, and dropping beside him into the bed. The warm feeling that was once there disappeared, leaving me feeling cold, and disappointed. Why did I want him to kiss me so bad in the first place?

" evelyn, w-we have to stop " His quiet voice spoke up, my breathing still heavy, the excitement still rushing throughout my veins.
I frowned at his words, drunkenly reaching up towards his hair with my hand.
" no, I want to, baby. please " I slurred, until he let out another sigh, his jaw clenching as he avoided looking at me.
" you're drunk, I can't "
His words baffled me, and so I rolled off of his body, staring at the boy in disbelief.
" that's never stopped you before " I blurted out, hiccuping between words.

Grayson's eyes immediately snapped towards me, his muscles relaxing and a hand running through his hair as he shook his head.
" but you're not just some girl, evelyn " He nearly whispered, as I fell back against the bed.
I let out a breath, curling up into a ball as I listened carefully to what he said next, full of meaning, and full of admiration. even in my drunken state, I knew that it meant an awful lot. it meant something.
" I care about you, eve. and you deserve someone who's going to treat you right "