15

I stirred in the comfortable bed, a groan escaping my lips as my hand reached up to clutch my pounding head in my hands. As soon as I opened my eyes, it was as if everything were spinning, my body falling back against the mattress again.
" morning " I jolted in fear at the voice, not even sure of where I was.
However, when I squinted my eyes, I saw Grayson, stood in the doorway of his own bedroom with a friendly yet nervous smile.
" why am I here? " I asked, returning the smile as best as I could when he passed me a glass of water and some pills.
" I brought you back here, you were tired and I didn't know whether your parents were home or not "
I nodded, thanking him quietly as I put down the glass of water, and sunk back into his bed sheets.

A sudden thought came to mind when I heard the door close, my eyes going wide as I called his name. As soon as I did so, grayson appeared again, an eyebrow raised as he hummed.
" did we.. uh, do anything, last night? " I asked nervously, my attention focused on the boy who's smile instantly dropped.
I grew worried at the sight of his panicky frown, until he sat down on the edge of his bed, a breath escaping his lips until he hesitantly shook his head, his eyes filled with guilt.

" nope. we just danced and had a few drinks. you nearly passed out, so I just decided to bring you here "

______________________________

uh oh