32

It was a week until prom, and I'd left prom dress shopping to the very last last minute, as expected. And with Grayson by my side, looking at every single dress in the store, it was taking longer than I thought it would.
" i love this one, you'd look fucking hot " Grayson told me for the fiftieth time, picking up yet another lacy dress. he clearly had a thing for lace.
" it is pretty, but it's not really for prom.. i'm thinking of a dark red, maybe even
burgundy "
When I told him this Grayson smirked, his eyes now immediately searching for anything of that colour in the store.
" i've never told you this, eve.. but that just so happens to be my favourite colour on you " He smiled happily as he began pulling me through the small aisle, a pink tint on my cheeks as we searched for the perfect dress.

" what do you think? " I asked, stepping out of the changing room in the burgundy two piece, with a stunning jewelled crop top. It showed the slightest bit of skin on my stomach, with the long matching skirt flowing to my ankles.
Grayson made me turn around, his eyes nearly popping out of their sockets when they snapped to my chest.
" jesus christ, evelyn! are you trying to kill me at prom, or something? " he nearly gasped, a laugh leaving my lips as I did a little pose, and looked in the mirror one last time.
" it's pretty, but it's not the one.. i can just feel it " He told me, as i nodded my head, agreeing.

Grayson disappeared when I shut the curtain and stripped back down to my bra and panties, only for him to peak through a few minutes later, his eyes glancing down at my body in awe. He quickly snapped them back up to my eyes as he shoved a long burgundy dress through the curtain, a smile on my lips when I saw it. it looked beautiful.
" i think this is it, try it on " Grayson smiled adorably before he closed the tiny bit of curtain that he'd opened, and most likely returned to going on his phone while he waited.

I did as he said, slipping into the silky dark red dress, and struggling to zip up the back. I called Grayson's name, allowing him into the changing room to help me, which he did.
The feeling of his cold fingers barely touching my bare back sent goosebumps all across my body, and soon enough, the dress was zipped up.

I looked in front of me at the mirror, my jaw nearly touching the floor at the sight in front of me. The dress was hugging my natural curves perfectly, with a long v neck, showing not too much cleavage, but just enough. The bottom of the dress flowed into the same colour, with a split in the material, at about mid thigh. It was showing some leg and chest, but it was a beautiful dress, one which Grayson was clearly astounded by. But so was I, who knew he had such great taste?

I looked up in the mirror at the boy, who was stood behind me, speechless. His eyes wondered across each and every part of my body, his tongue swiping across his lips, and his eyes filled with lust, and pure love.
I felt my cheeks begin to heat up at how he was looking at me, only for it to get worse when he finally spoke up.
" fucking hell " was all he could say, taking a step forward as he span me around, looking at me properly, and not in the mirror.
" y-you look absolutely gorgeous " he blushed a little at the sight, my own cheeks turning nearly the same colour as my dress because of his words.
" this is the one, eve, you look perfect " He grinned, his hand reaching out to touch the fabric gently.
" i'm not perfect, grayson " i giggled a little out of shyness, his completely clearly getting to me.
However, it only got better when he shook his head in astonishment, leaning down, and placing the quickest, but sweetest peck to my lips, before saying the words with rosy cheeks.
" perfect to me "

I held the shopping bag on my arm, Grayson suddenly taking it off of me, and carrying it himself. I thanked him, happy that i'd finally completed my prom outfit. I had my new shoes and purse at home, and they'd go perfectly together.

Just as we were about to leave the mall, Grayson stopped dead in his tracks, his hand that was once holding tightly onto mine, letting go. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, expecting the worst as I turned to where he was looking, only to see a devious smirk on his face as he stared at the large victoria secret shop.
" grayson, i don't need any- " i began, until he grabbed my hand again, practically dragging me into the girly store.
" i don't care " he smirked even more as he began looking at what was on the shelves.
I felt my cheeks turn a little red as his eyes skimmed across the red, lace lingerie, his tongue swiping across his lips as he kept walking. He clearly tried to act as if he hadn't just paid attention to that specific piece, and as if he hadn't just imagined me in it, as he carried on walking, with the cheeky smile still playing on his lips. But it clearly caught his eye, and that, caught mine.

I smirked a little at the thought, waiting to make sure that he wasn't looking as I began looking for my size of the expensive and fancy lingerie. I eventually found it, knowing that it was his favourite colour on me, and his favourite material. lace.
I paid while he innocently looked at the scents, and shoved the lingerie into my handbag once i'd been handed it. prom night, he'd see it then.

______________________________

honestly you're not even ready
for the prom chapters :)
sorry not sorry.