22

Walking through the hallway today felt as if i'd stepped into a completely different atmosphere. It was when Grayson walked me to my locker, that I got that feeling. A good feeling.

" morning, eve " he smiled at me, sending a grin onto my lips " you look gorgeous "
He gestured towards my face, squishing my cheeks with his hands. I smacked them away with a laugh, scrunching my nose up in annoyance.
" i have no makeup on, how the fuck do i look gorgeous? " I cackled, stopping at my locker, while Grayson leaned against the one beside my own.
He folded his arms against his chest, his eyebrow quirking up whilst his tongue swiped across his bottom lip. I felt my heart skip a beat just at the sight, and I tried to prevent myself from kissing him right here in the hallway.
" you really don't need makeup, evelyn " he told me as he shook his head, helping me place all of my heavy books into the locker.

I could feel eyes watching us from behind, my cheeks turning rosy as I grew shy, all of a sudden. Grayson could tell I was uncomfortable, his head snapping to behind us, everyone immediately averting there gaze elsewhere. One person didn't look away, however, and that person was no other than Ethan. He was smirking at us, watching from afar.

" he still doesn't get the memo, even after i fucking punched him " Grayson rolled his eyes as he looked back at me, my eyebrows furrowing in shock when i heard this.
" you punched him? "
Grayson immediately grew anxious, shifting his weight from one foot, to the other, as his hand reached upwards to behind his neck.
" i mean... yeah " he shrugged, a sigh leaving my lips. i knew he always tried to avoid fighting. he must've snapped.
" but he was talking shit! so i thought, may as well give him something to talk shit about "

I couldn't help but laugh at his words, glancing back at ethan to see his bruised jaw. damn.
" he's my brother, he got let off easily " Grayson added, smirking a little.
he got let off easily? the boy looked terrible.
" anyone who messes with you, eve... i swear to god, they won't come out looking so pretty... " Was the last thing he said as he span on the heel of his foot, beginning to walk down the hallway.

I stood frozen in my spot, my lips slightly agape as Grayson turned around, looking at me with a raised eyebrow, a cheesy grin.
" aren't you coming, princess? "

______________________________

princess.

pRiNcEsS.

PRINCESS.