5

Ethan was silent as he drove me home, his eyes staring out at the road ahead. I was giggling to myself, the dark night sky glowing underneath the light of the street lamps.
" I didn't fuck him, you know " I spoke up, grabbing his attention immediately.
The boy continued to look at the road, glancing over at me quickly.
" of course you didn't "
For some reason, his words made me raise a brow, sitting up straight in my seat. I wasn't one hundred sober, but I was getting there.
" what do you mean, of course you didn't? " I asked, looking at him intently.
" I mean exactly what you think I mean " was all he said, something that made me let out a breath of annoyance.
" do you actually think I'd fuck your idiot of a brother? I teased the guy a bit, then left. the whole thing about him not lasting long was just to embarrass him, jesus " I explained, rolling my eyes slightly as I looked out at the window.
" sure "
As soon as the word left Ethan's mouth I grew pissed off beyond belief, letting out a groan.
" are you fucking kidding me right now? " I grumbled, the boys eyebrows furrowing as his grip around the steering wheel grew tighter.
" I didn't have sex with him, and I would never. why do I even have to explain myself to you? you're not my boyfriend! " I snapped, watching as ethan's jaw clenched, holding back his anger.
He stayed silent, the car pulling up at my house. I waited for him to speak, but he didn't, and so I climbed out without a word, slamming the door shut.

As soon as I got inside I locked the door, heading up to my bedroom with my phone in hand. I had a few messages, the contact name above them making me roll my eyes.

messages.

not cool evelyn
not cool at all

and then u tell people
I didn't last long

what do you want

you

fuck off

that's not happening babygirl

yes it is

don't act like you don't wish I
fucked you right there in that closet

I don't have to act

me and ethan are
arguing now thanks to you

that's all I wanted princess ;)

you're such a dick

go fuck someone
who's just as low as you

someone like clarissa, maybe?
she's a little bitch
so are u

been there done that

just find someone else
to be a dick to please

leave me alone
and don't talk to me

sorry, babygirl
but I fight for what I want
read 02:53am