Chapter Twenty-Five

Start from the beginning

"That what the call me." I laugh.

I takes about ten minutes before we're ready to leave. I look at myself feeling ridiculous. I had a blonde wig on with the fedora and Ozzy Osbourne sunglasses. I felt like an idiot.

"You should really think about going blonde." I hear Frankie say as we peek out the door making sure my brother is no where in sight.

"I know right? She can really pull it off." I hear Cassie agree with him.

"Yes! Maybe a few redish-brown highlights-"

"Are we seriously discussing my hair right now?" I turn to them and glare. They instantly fall silent.

"I think the coast is clear. Thanks again Frankie!" I say before exiting the door. I grab a hold of Cassie's hand not wanting to lose her.

"Only a few more steps!" I say to her.

"Unless he's still outside." She adds.

"You had to bring that up didn't you?" I say annoyed.

"Chill out, keep your head down and walk like you own the place." Cass says striding confidently.

It only took a few minutes to get through the crowd and get outside. I sighed a breath of relief. I made it out without Dan seeing me. I was definitely sober now, all this stress is enough to make anyone sober.

"Now we have to get a cab." I say stress filling me again.

"Don't worry about that." Cassie stepped out next to the road placing her finger in her mouth and whistled really loud. It was enough to stop three cabs.

"Well, alright then." I looked at her before getting in to the back seat of one.

"Where to?" The old man asked. I told him the hotel name and my stomach immediately started to turn. I was getting more nervous than I thought. Either that or all the vodka was making it's way up. Or both. That could be very bad.

"You look like you just seen a ghost." I hear my best friends voice next to me. She looks at my eye full of worry.

"I'm fine." I shake my head before resting it on her shoulder hoping to get a little sleep.

Before I knew it we were parked in front of the hotel. I handed the diver my credit card before exiting the vehicle.

"This is it." Cassie says smiling up at the building. "This is the hotel. I think I need a minute."

"Get a hold of you self Cassandra. This may be a big moment for you but I'm dreading going up there."

We entered the building and some of the screaming girls were still in the lobby. Of course. I few of them turned to us and quickly rushed over. I had taken the wig off and was holding it in my hand when I should have just kept it on.

"Are you Zoey?" One of them asks.

"Uh, yeah?" Still not sure if I should dart to the elevator or stand here getting made fun of.

"She's Zoey!" She shouts toward the other girls. I brace myself for some major scolding by all of them.

"Oh my god. The Zoey?!"

"The one and only." I say attempting to smile. They all laugh. This was getting weirder by the minute.

"Can we take a picture with you?" The ask. I nod my head still in shock. The hand Cassie the camera before crowding around me.

"Thank you so much!" The same one from earlier says.

"Anytime!" I say.

"So, what's it like to be dating 1/5 of One Direction." Another asks and they all stare waiting for my reply.

"Definitely crazy." They all start laughing not catching how awkward I feel.

"It was nice meeting you Zoey!" They all say before scattering off.

"That was weird." Cassie says getting into the elevator.

"You're telling me." I say hitting the floor number. I put my wig back on so no one else would notice me.

By the time we reach the floor, I had already fought with myself on which room to go to. Eventually I decide to go to El's so Cass could have someone to talk to while I talk to Niall.

I enter the room without even knocking. Before the door even has time to close I can sense Louis heading towards me. I turn around only to be correct. He stops right in front of me, hand on hip, and tapping his foot.

"Where have you been young lady?!" He shakes his finger at me.

"Oh my god. Even sassier in person." I hear Cassie whisper next to me.

"We come back and the alcohol cabinet us nearly empty and you're no where in sight. We searched every inch of this hotel." He says clearly upset.

"By we you mean-"

"All of us. The boys, me and El, even our body guards!!" He says as El appears behind him. You could tell she had just woken up.

"What on earth-" she says before noticing me. "ZOEY! We've been so worried!" She hugs me.

"I'm sorry, I just needed some fresh air." I say hoping they will buy it.

"Mhm. Five hours of it?! And why are you wearing that hideous wig? Did you raid Amanda Bynes' closet?!" Lou questions. I guess he didn't buy it.

"The sass master." Cassie again whispers next to me. I try my best not to laugh.

"Who is this?" Eleanor smiles at Cassie.

"This is Cassie!" I say hoping to get the attention off of me.

"Hi, I'm Cassie: best friend and occasional lesbian lover." She attempts to lighten the mood. El and Lou both laugh and some of the stress is removed from my shoulders.

"Don't you dare think you're off the hook." Lou days to me.

"I'm sorry Louis! I really am." I say hugging him.

"I know." He says returning the hug. "But I think you and Niall need to talk."

"I don't even know what to say to him." I fall onto the couch and place my face in my hands.

"How about the truth?" Cassie says sitting next to me.

"She's right, you know." Eleanor says sitting on the other side of me.

"I don't know if I can face him." I admit to them.

"Oh come on! You're Zoey! You're invincible." Cassie attempts to give me a pep talk.

"Doesn't feel that way anymore." I almost whisper.

"It's not like you're actually scared, right?" She says thinking I was joking.

And for the first time in a long time I was. I was scared.

Hey guys!!!!! Me again! So I'm really going to finish this book by the end of summer so I'll be working a lot! I hope you guys are doing great and enjoy the chapter!

Also, book reviews! I have started book reviews!!! Go and read them!!!!

http://w.tt/1n5ZbOy