Author's Note

Hey guys. It's me. I just decided maybe I should inform you guys a little bit of what's been going on. So, the reason I hadn't updates recently is because of the fact I was a junior. Junior year one hell of a year, but also very important. But now that it's over, thank god, I can get back to writing a little bit before I have to apply to colleges. Yes I said colleges. It scares the shit out of me to think I'll be off to college soon. I seriously want to scream, it feels so surreal. But it's summer so I'll have a lot more fucking time to write.

So a few new things. Number 1: the book title. I've matured up the title a bit. It's not called A Week Was All It Took opposed to A Week With Five Sex Gods. I like it ALOT better. I was 14 when I came up with the first title. Don't judge. Haha. Number 2: I've changed my profile name thing. It's now WendyDarlingxxx. Because I love Peter Pan. Hahaha

Also, I've been battling with myself as to whether I should continue this story or not. I know I've said that a million times but I've been thinking about it a lot lately. I was a crazy, 14 year old, fan girl when I started it. My writing wasn't as mature. You can tell from reading the beginning chapters that I didn't recently edit. If you look at chapter 4 compared to chapter 24 there's a MAJOR difference. MAJOR. I want my writings to be taken seriously and as an author I feel like book publishers wouldn't take me seriously with a fan fiction. So I've just been struggling lately. I could really use your input and support.

ALSO!! I started doing book reviews! You can find them on my page. I'll give a review to any story you like. I'll even review yours!! Just leave them In the comments on the review page.