Explanation

Hey everyone!

I know I have been keeping you all in the dark with this story and what's gonna happen next.

Truth is... I don't know what's going to happen, I usually have an idea to go along with a chapter and I end up where I want to be in the story, but that isn't happening right now. I can't think of anything to write and when I reread the previous chapters to try get something going in my brain, nothing clicks. It's just that this stupid writers block is taking tooo long and I wish I can just have an idea within the snap of my fingers like I used to. I know how the story ends, I just don't know how to get there. When each Tuesday passed by, I felt guilty when no chapter got published. So I apologize to anyone who has given up reading this book because of the wait. Sorry.

But!
There is good news.

I'm going to start finishing this book and maybe start another one. I've been getting lots of ideas and not wasting a second on writing it down. During school I would suddenly get an idea and write it down instead of the notes. I would get an idea at work and quickly wrote it down. I'm going to try my best.

Now I'm not going to promise anything because we all know how long my last promises lasted, but I will try. So all being said (or read), new chapters coming soon.

Until next time.

✌Peace✌