Chapter 17 •Too soon•

"Wake up sleepy head." Someone says in my ear. I groan and sit up this time. "Wow, you actually got up this time." The voice who I recognize is Grayson says.

"Don't get use to it." I mumble. I shake my head making a weird noise before stretching. A chuckle escapes his lips "Can you make breakfast?" I ask.

"Nope." He says.

"What? Why not?" I whine. He grabs my hand, pulling me up. I gasp as I hit his chest. He clears his throat before giving me space. It seems like he hadn't meant to pull me up that hard. "Because we're going to make them breakfast." He says making sure to hint at them. I nod and make our way to the kitchen.

"I'm thinking.. eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast. Yeah?" I think aloud while rummaging through the cupboards. "Yeah that would be good." He says. I grab out the food and start cooking, with the help of grayson of course. In half an our, we finish cooking breakfast. "Grab the milk and orange juice please." I say, bringing plate after plate to the table.

"I'll go wake him while you, go wake her." I say walking to our room. I take a look at ethan for a few seconds before waking him. "Ethan, babe. Wake up. I made you breakfast." I say, a single tear falling down my face when I say babe. He groans before waking up. I smile sadly before taking his hand and guiding him to the kitchen. I take a seat across from him.

Emily enters the kitchen and steals a glance at Ethan. I roll my eyes before placing a fake smile onto my face. Grayson looks annoyed as he enters. I laugh at his reaction as he meets my gaze. We laugh together before quieting down. We begin eating shortly after our little laughing fit.

I hear someone clear their throat, which makes me look up. Grayson tilts his head towards ethan. I nod and grab my phone. "Babe, I found this cool video and saved it. I think you'll like it." I click the video. "Emily come see this too." I say. She nods and moves closer to ethan. I click play and place it on the table. Five seconds into the video we hear moaning, their moaning.

Ethan's head snaps to me, knowing he's been caught. "Babe.." he says. Emily looks over to grayson, guilt written all over her face. "How long did you think you can keep this up, babe." I question, giving a tight lipped smile. I stand up, breakfast being forgotten. "I'm sorry." He sighs.

"No you're not. Sorry means you'll never do it again. You said you'd never hurt me again." I shake my head backing away. I stand near grayson and that seemed to anger ethan. "So I was right." He scoffs.

"About what?" I say.

"Fucking my brother. Behind my back." He says.

"I'm not low like you." I snap back. Hurt flashes across his face. "Oh don't act like that. You slept with my bestfriend behind my back!"

"Behind your own twin brothers back." Grayson says. He takes a step closer to me and Emily gets mad.

"So you're going for the slut!" She seethes.

"Me?!" I scoff. "I'm not the one who fucked both brothers! You could've ended it with him if you have feelings for ethan!" I shout getting closer to her.

"Watch your mouth bitch!" She snaps, taking a a step forward.

"That's all you got?" I question, chuckling at her comeback.

"You think your innocent because you haven't fucked them both? I know you have. I know you have feelings for grayson! You're just as bad!" She shouts.

"IF I HAD FEELINGS FOR GRAYSON, I WOULDN'T CHEAT ON ETHAN! I WOULD BREAK THINGS OFF! Would've been more than you two have done!" I fire back at her. Although, I'm not going to lie my feelings for grayson. I'm not gonna give her the satisfaction of her knowing I have feelings for him. It's better to deny it.