Chapter 28 •Jerks•

"You bastard!" I shout hitting his chest as I cry in anger. He stands still, not stopping me. "You said you wouldn't do this anymore! You said you wouldn't hurt me anymore!"

"Kat-"

"No! You have no excuse for this!" I shout pushing him back. My breathing is heavy, due to crying. I throw my head back, shaking it in anger and disbelief. "Why- how- WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!"

"Kat.." Shawn says, coming over to hug me. I immediately slump into his chest. If he hadn't come here, then ethan probably still would've kept cheating. "It's okay." He says trying to soothe me. I pull away, irritation present on my face.

"No its not! This isn't his first time doing this, you know that!" I snap. He sighs, glancing at ethan. Ethan nods before walking close to me. "What are you doing?! Get away from me!" I shout backing away.

"Just come here." He says, grabbing a hold of my arm. I protest, trying to pull away. He manages to keep my arms down before I'm shut up with his kiss. Shock takes over my body.

I'm in shock because after what he has done, he still has the nerve to kiss me! And Shawn seems okay with this! What the fuck is going on!

After he pulls away, my eyes open. He stands there, waiting for some sort of response. So I do the first thing that comes to mind. I bring my hand back and strike him in the mouth, mostly his bottom lip. His hands fly to his mouth in shock. "Not the reaction I was going for." He says, although it came out muffled.

"Not the reaction you were hoping for? You cheated again!" I throw my hands up in exaggeration. "But you." I spin around. "You shouldn't be okay with this." I scold Shawn. All he does is smile. "Why are you smiling?"

"Because it's fake." He says simply. My mouth parts slightly. "Fake?"

"Mhm." He confirmed. He takes out his phone and shows me the picture again. "See, it's photoshop. Ethan put some random girl there instead of you and made it look real."

"You're lying." I accuse. He shakes his head before replying. "Look, it's your bracelet he got you a while back." He says. I close my eyes in embarrassment. I'm so confused.

I look back at ethan to see him holding his jaw in pain. "Then what is this about?"

"Look at the door." He says. I look at the door and something catches my eye. I walk outside and read what it says on the wall.

'You have been pranked.'

I roll my eyes in annoyance before turning around. Ethan is standing there holding up a sign. 'That was a distraction, now turn around again'

I turn around again to find the boys there. "WHAT!  What are you guys doing here?!" I smile wide hugging each of them.

"Ethan said you've been in a mood because you don't have friends. If you don't have friends then what are we?" Matthew says.

"Um I'm sorry." I laugh. "I just meant that um.. nevermind, I'm happy you're all here." I say.

"How long has it been? Like 6 months since we last seen you?" Nash asks. Ethan introduced me to them when we first moved in here. The original magcon ended almost a year ago, but they still keep in touch.

"Must have been." I nod. I then remember Ethan. "Shit! I'm sorry about your lip." I say hugging him.

"But one question. Why go through all of this just to surprise me." I ask with the tilt of my head.

"I don't know actually." He laughs, scratching the back of his head.

"Because he's extra." Graydon buds in. We all laugh at his statement. He's not wrong, Ethan can be extra sometimes.

"So, you never cheated." I say state unsure. He shakes his head in response. "Dude, you're all so weird." I say gesturing to Shawn and Ethan.

"Damn how hard did you punch him?" Cameron says examining Ethan's lip. How did he know I punched him?

"How do you know that?" I ask. He looks up at me before answering. "We were right outside, watching. I don't know how you didn't see us. We saw the whole thing." He says.

"Jerks." I grumble. "How long are y'all staying?" I ask sitting on the couch, dragging Ethan of course. I sit on his lap, lightly caressing his lip. It's already swollen.

"Just until tomorrow." Hayes says. Only the four of them came today. I'm guessing the others couldn't make it.

"I'll bring out some blankets later." I tell them. I focus back on Ethan's lip. "God your lip looks bad." I mumble, rubbing my thumb over it. His eyes meet mine before I bring him in for a kiss. Nash is the first to make a noise before all of them join.

We smile into the kiss before pulling away. This night is going to be a long night. "Tsk Tsk. There are children present." Nash says covering Hayes' eyes. That makes me laugh because he's 15.  "Oh my god... I'm 15 Nash." He groans before taking a seat at the table.

"One more thing." Matt says, getting our attention. "Nothing bad for my Virgin eyes please." He jokes.

"Ha! Virgin eyes? You're funny." I laugh. He glares before muttering 'shut up' then sitting on the floor.

"Someone close the door." I say as I go hug Shawn. He hugs back, chuckling. "What's this for?"

"Because I missed my muffin man." I admit, causing everyone to laugh at his nickname. He pouts before rolling his eyes.

"Funny."

___

Here is tonight's chapter. How did you guys like it? Let me know.

P.s ignore spelling errors

✌PEACE✌